E R

Birmingham v Forest

with big Murf playing a few big games and getting on a bit, I wonder if we will see Velios make an appearance?

with big Murf playing a few big games and getting on a bit, I wonder if we will see Velios make an appearance?

More chance of Super Gareth Taylor coming out of retirement and starting.

1-1 for me. First draw of the season

I didn't realise Cotterill was still a football manager. Birmingham must not like it in the Championship to have appointed him.

Win.

Winnable game this. Then it`s Norwich at home who are a bit hot & cold this season. 6 pts from that pair would set us up nicely for our final game this month vs Cardiff. That Cardiff game won`t be easy but we owe them one after being turned over twice last season.

I'm going to stick my neck out and go for another 4-0 home win.

Birmingham are dire.

I'd settle for a 1-0 though. 6 points from next two games should see us go into the top 6 and set us up nicely for the Cardiff game.

Haha, we're generally shit at Birmingham aren't we? I'm still going 0-2, Cotterill is about as good as me at football management.

Last time i went there we turned them over with two late goals from PVH!!!

Last time i went there we turned them over with two late goals from PVH!!!

Those two late goals bagged me £348 😎

Ha all these people saying we should be play off contenders on the back of a 4-0 win. Then we lose 1-0 and its ' we are a mid table team' E.R your comments are about as consistent as forests performances over the last 5 seasons. Yes we are a mid table team and we will end up a mid table team so either accept it. Like i said from the start of Warburton's tenure 12th will be our finishing position this season

Shit and toothless

We really are a mid table team

Which is fine isn't it? We stayed up on goal difference last season. Edited by nottmred