Sign in to follow this  
GupiRed2

Derby vs Forest

What has Cummings done ??? Get young Walker on !!

Is Brereton injured? He's far better than Walker.

Edited by Danny

No Brereton

Shit defending

Murphy, forgot about him second half

Clough, not the player Bolton sold us

Bridcutt was our best player and he's a stopper.

Crap today.

Let derby have the battle, we are working on the war. Disappointed at the defeat obviously but I dont think we played bad today. 2 chances for derby and 2 goals. We need to finish our chances.

Played well I think jut no penetration at the end. If we played like this every game we'll comfortably avoid relegation.

... sorry that doesn't add up. This highlights the exact issue we have, teams let us play in front of them. We get a chance we miss it, other team breaks and scores. Play like this all season and we'll lose more than we win.

I think we flatter to deceive.

Looking at the football we play we look like a top 6 side, looking at our scores we look like a low mid table side. We will not be in a relegation battle if we keep this up, things will click sooner than later and when it does we will be an alright side.

If only the rest of the defence could show as much commitment, desire and effort as Lichaj.

Poor team performance, yet again. Too many tippy tappy players and not enough steel.

Still can't work out why he took McKay off. Warburton continues to make baffling decisions. Weir looks clueless on the touch line too.

Fucking wank again, not even scored a goal at their place in three games. We just simply never turn up. Fucking shite.

We will lose more than we win this season regardless of what happens. We stayed up on goal difference. We will lose 16 games this season so the quicker we accept it and get used to it and just work on slow progression the better

It's not as bad as being painted. Some very good chances in the game for us but we cant finish and that's the difference.

I thought the defence actually played very well, they were composed, confident, good at going forward, brought the ball out of difficult situations. Lichaj, mancienne, fox and traore had twinkle toes today. The whole team was asleep in the 1st 30 seconds.. They won a 2nd ball in the middle of midfield played one pass through and nugent scored. The last 10 mins was a right off as it usually is in these derbies when one team is 2-0 up, with fouls injuries, people trying to get on pitch etc.

Good times are on the horizon if we are patient and stick with it and bring in some more strong personel

It was like watching kids who were playing up a year. Can't remember Murphy having a kick second half, Mancienne as always follows his man but doesn't get anywhere near enough, Egghead took our only decent attacking players off. Fuckers.

Yeah bringing McKay off is something I cant get my head around he hit the post, got into the position to miss the one on one, plays multiple balls in behind the defence which nearly led to a couple of goals, had a shot saved in the top right corner...

Still can't work out why he took McKay off. Warburton continues to make baffling decisions.

He was our only threat. We did the total sum of fuck all after he went off.

1st half we were ok, should of been at least 1-1. Second... no where near. Fucking warburton and his post match shite.. sick of it already.

Passing it around the back, no steel in midfield, keepers wank, defenders not much better, and no out and out striker that's good enough. (Maybe play brereton instead of Cummings)

Piss poor for all the hype from the forest players and manager. Fucking derby are shit as well. M

We're just bottlers who talk it up.

Bunch of cunts

Thought we looked ok after the early goal but I question the managers decisions again