83 replies to this topic

#1 E R

E R

The Greatest President in history

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:51 PM

I am up for this with my lad sadly as getting a new back on my truck in the morning in Northampton and figured I was half way there anyway so bought us a ticket a few weeks back

Lose 1-4 or 5 or 6

#2 stoddy

stoddy

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:19 PM

I saw SU in a local pre-season friendly against Eastleigh FC, they looked a class above them as you would expect but the players all knew their individual jobs and were really well organised and comfortable on the ball. I would put them in the same camp as Millwall.

SU will definitely try to exploit our weaknesses which unfortunately seem to be quite a few of late but as always this is the Championship and any team can pretty much beat another on any given day however I think WM will try to stop the rot and play it safe, this'll be a 0-0 or 1-1 draw .... anything to stop Forest from improving the losing record.

#3 Ricknffc

Ricknffc

Academy Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:29 PM

You know billy sharp will score against us. Im gona go with 2-1 forest backs against the wall in the last 15 mins, our goal living a charmed life, ball cannoning off our bar, post and off the line and even a last minute red card for mills and penalty save by smith- he will be instantly back in everyone's good books and a big sigh of relief as we scrape 3 points. Murphy and cummings with the goals.

COYR!!!

#4 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

3-1 Forest.

#5 MikeNFFC

MikeNFFC

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

No chance. Lose.

#6 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,658 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:05 AM

I am up for this with my lad sadly as getting a new back on my truck in the morning in Northampton and figured I was half way there anyway so bought us a ticket a few weeks back

Lose 1-4 or 5 or 6

I was wanting to do this match Jamie, but unfortunately, (or fortunately, whichever way you want to look at it ), I'm at work on Saturday.

I've heard some good reports on how we played against Fulham, and how the score didn't reflect our performance. Hopefully we can take that performance into this game and take some of the chances we create.

Forest to "click" 3-1

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#7 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

I admire your optimism mate

I still love going to the games with my boy as bizarrely after about 10 games has never seen them lose so fingers crossed.

I do have a feeling that run could come to an end Saturday but we are ever hopeful and I supposed we should be thankful that losing is acceptable these days because we are in a transitional faze

Still the back on my truck will look nice hopefully

Edited by E R, 28 September 2017 - 10:32 AM.

#8 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,658 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

I admire your optimism mate

I still love going to the games with my boy as bizarrely after about 10 games has never seen them lose so fingers crossed.

I do have a feeling that run could come to an end Saturday but we are ever hopeful and I supposed we should be thankful that losing is acceptable these days because we are in a transitional faze

Still the back on my truck will look nice hopefully

More hope than optimism Jamie.

As for us being in a transitional faze, when was the last time we weren't? Under fawaz we had a new manager every 6 months. Losing is never acceptable in my book. MW had 2 months at the end of last season to assess the players, and a summer to bring in replacements. I find it bizarre that he didn't strengthen at the back. It's the goals conceded that are killing us. 

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#9 E R

E R

• Subscribers
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:52 AM

If he was any sort of manager he would have had a look at what he was taking over and seen that we have two shit keepers and four shit centre halves but all he wants in is more in the midfield. I look at the team and in my opinion all round it is shitter than the team who survived by one goal so I can only see one outcome

Edited by E R, 28 September 2017 - 11:52 AM.

#10 GupiRed2

GupiRed2

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

3-1 Forest

#11 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

If he was any sort of manager he would have had a look at what he was taking over and seen that we have two shit keepers and four shit centre halves but all he wants in is more in the midfield. I look at the team and in my opinion all round it is shitter than the team who survived by one goal so I can only see one outcome

A shit defence can suddenly look alright with a good midfielder or two so I get that a bit.  I don't get how professional footballers at this level can't figure out picking a man up or following a runner though several times a game for over a year.  That fucker makes no sense at all.

#12 Savo

Savo

First Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:57 PM

A shit defence can suddenly look alright with a good midfielder or two so I get that a bit.  I don't get how professional footballers at this level can't figure out picking a man up or following a runner though several times a game for over a year.  That fucker makes no sense at all.

A good commanding keeper would make a big difference too.

The situation is what it is Natalie.

#13 darcy

darcy

Forest Hero

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 04:17 PM

2-2

#14 legs_akimbo

legs_akimbo

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

First game of the season. My Ryanair flight is not cancelled worst luck, so I'm gonna be as optimistic as I can and predict a 0 -0.
Your Bullets can not harm me ...My wings are like a shield of steel

#15 bryan

bryan

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 11:46 AM

I believe we are going to turn the corner soon but not tomorrow. Another loss on the cards.

#16 Ricknffc

Ricknffc

Academy Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

Without looking at the sheff utd team, how many players can you actually come up with barring billy sharp?? Just goes to show a team ethos, chemistry and mentality are much better than having expensive so called high ability individuals. Individually sheff utd are shite, as a team they seem to be rather good. We need to dig deep and put in a team performance and want to put our bodies on the line for each other. If we do that we will win because we have superior quality. We need to want it tomorrow, no silly mistakes and it should be ours

2-1 murphy, Cummings and sharp for them

Edited by Ricknffc, 29 September 2017 - 03:50 PM.

#17 Caz

Caz

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

Smith; Mancienne, Worrall, Fox; Darikwa, Dowell, Bridcutt, Osborn, Traore; Cummings, Murphy.

3-5-2.
We're back and we're coming for ya.

#18 Caz

Caz

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

Subs: Henderson, Lichaj, McKay, Clough, Brereton, Bouchalakis, Walker

Did Hobbs shit on his desk?
We're back and we're coming for ya.

#19 jackylate

jackylate

Reserve Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:11 PM

Smith; Mancienne, Worrall, Fox; Darikwa, Dowell, Bridcutt, Osborn, Traore; Cummings, Murphy.

3-5-2.

too lightweight in midfield, fox must play centre half to much of a liability at left back his legs have long gone..

#20 jackylate

jackylate

Reserve Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 01:27 PM

any streams available for this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users