Bcrawa

Dirty Leeds

A bit like against Millwall, I don't get when a team has the measure of us in closing us down high up the pitch, why we insist on playing into their hands by fucking about back there with our defenders that aren't good enough to play that way.

Murphy is a fucking good striker, if we can pass the ball to him more instead of black shirts we could still do well here.

Biggest issue is he has no support

Utter bilge first half. Conceded again from a set piece and created sod all of note. We need a massive improvement in the second half if we've any hope of getting something out of this match.

out muscled, worral day dreaming for the goal..osbourne just not quick enough upstairs..bosh too slow..mckay very good player...missing vaughn...

Bouch has been singled out as the dangerman, getting surrounded every time he gets the ball.

Murphy leading the line we'll but the midfield is waiting for things to happen and no one is running beyond him.

Dowell is a little lightweight and casual in the first half.

Traore blowing out his ass, getting worked over.

The Leeds gaffer has done his homework. Warburton needs to change it up.

Clough on for Bouchalakis at ht needs to be done.

Murphy needs more support and whilst I commend the insistence on playing passing football we are messing about with it too much. Mills and Worrall aren't good enough on the ball to pass it intricately.

If you want to pass it out from the back then sign someone who can do that. 6 players stood round him as he nodded it and no one reacts

I would have that scouser off and try Clough as suggested and get Brereton on up top alongside Murphy

Clough on for Bouchalakis at ht needs to be done.

Murphy needs more support and whilst I commend the insistence on playing passing football we are messing about with it too much. Mills and Worrall aren't good enough on the ball to pass it intricately.

Is Cummings on the bench? I'd prefer him to Clough maybe. We need someone to get beyond Murphy when we manage to pass to them. Agree on the central defenders, neither have a good enough passing game to do what we're asking them to do and Mills' decision making needs to be better.

Whatever happens we need to match their will to win.