Caz

3rd round (Chelsea)

I do. In Carayol and McKay we've two decent widemen. Murphy has goals in him but is often isolated so I'd have Cummings or Brereton, preferably the latter, up top with him. That'd be far more effective than the likes of Worrall and Mills arsing about with it in defence.

Play in the opponents half...yes. At the same time though I still think it needs to be mixed up a bit. There's a place for both patient slow build up (if you have quality at the back) and more direct stuff. The problem is when the opposition knows your next move every time. If you lump it forward every time they will sit deep, play from the back every time and they will press. Much harder when they don't have a clue where the next ball is going.

I do. In Carayol and McKay we've two decent widemen. Murphy has goals in him but is often isolated so I'd have Cummings or Brereton, preferably the latter, up top with him. That'd be far more effective than the likes of Worrall and Mills arsing about with it in defence.

You're right, a long ball up the flank like Antonio thrived on would be more useful than watching us piss about using 20 passes to get the ball to the same place. I was thinking more that with the amount of fuck ups at the back we'd still struggle to win.

You're right, a long ball up the flank like Antonio thrived on would be more useful than watching us piss about using 20 passes to get the ball to the same place. I was thinking more that with the amount of fuck ups at the back we'd still struggle to win.

Be less fuck ups if we didn't play as much there.

Marinakis was at the game. I think he'll be taking quite an interest in our next few matches.