Caz

3rd round (Chelsea)

Think this could possibly be any scoreline Chelsea want. I reckon a 2nd half hazard hat trick

He will be off at 60mins replaced by some kid who'll take the absolute piss.

We're dreadful.

This 3 centre halves doesn't work. When the wing backs are pegged back we are woefully short in midfield.

Also, our possession play is absolutely shite.

I know we are playing against a quality side, but even so, we are dreadful.

I'm amazed that we didn't sign a fit 'keeper and half decent defender during the transfer window. Amazed.

I'm amazed that we didn't sign a fit 'keeper and half decent defender during the transfer window. Amazed.

Yep and the bald headed **** was after another midfielder on deadline day to go with the 17 we already have

I'm having to sit and watch this with my Chelsea supporting daughter and she's laughing at how pathetic this team are, schoolboy football teams have a better idea. Had to laugh myself at that third and Danny Fox bewilderingly looking left and right like a cartoon character to see who should have picked up the man in acres of space inside our 18 yard box. Notice how Chelsea sweep the ball around the park and Forest pass in tight little areas and it breaks down after the third or fourth pass with a dreadful hospital ball. This team are not the worst going forwards but defensively they are inept.

I'm having to sit and watch this with my Chelsea supporting daughter and she's laughing at how pathetic this team are, schoolboy football teams have a better idea. Had to laugh myself at that third and Danny Fox bewilderingly looking left and right like a cartoon character to see who should have picked up the man in acres of space inside our 18 yard box. Notice how Chelsea sweep the ball around the park and Forest pass in tight little areas and it breaks down after the third or fourth pass with a dreadful hospital ball. This team are not the worst going forwards but defensively they are inept.

The difference is (apart from their world class team) that Chelsea mix it up, as do other sides. They go long, short play the thirds, do the triangles and play the mid range passes. We just pass to the nearest man, hope someone else moves to receive a pass but tend to fuck it up. MW needs to mix it up - we are incredibly predicatble

There's no leader on that pitch tonight either. Rabbits in headlights

We'll probably end up winning 4-3

It is very sad to think that, once upon a time, we were a much better team than Chelsea.

Agreed

My first ever game was at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 2-6 Forest (Webb 3, Birtles 3)

Agreed

My first ever game was at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 2-6 Forest (Webb 3, Birtles 3)

I was at that. The Cunts were outside with buckets collecting for save the bridge