Sign in to follow this  
H-Block

Champions League

15 hours ago, H-Block said:

I think it's fair to say that didn't live up to the build up. Feel quite sorry for the Spurs fans who spent ££££ to watch their team basically not turn up.

Although on the other side of the coin - what about the people who watched at home on the free Youtube stream very kindly provided by BT Sports then spent all night moaning on social media about the picture quality? I can understand if they'd actually put their hand in the pocket to watch, but you know, it was free?

Have these people never heard the saying "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?

• Upvote 1

I watched it on Youtube and I like that BT Sport offer that service.  My only problem is the Scousers ruined a perfectly good occasion by winning and Spurs looked about as good as Forest on a bad day.  

• Haha 1

I put it on, it wouldn't play properly so I turned it off again. That was the total of the Champions League football I've seen in the last two years.

I assumed it was just my terrble internet to blame, so I suppose it's a small consolation to find at least it was like that for other people too......

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I put it on, it wouldn't play properly so I turned it off again. That was the total of the Champions League football I've seen in the last two years.

I assumed it was just my terrble internet to blame, so I suppose it's a small consolation to find at least it was like that for other people too......

Art, you really didn't miss anything.....worst final I remember watching in a long time, both in terms of the lack of quality on display and the absence of any semblance of the game being a contest.

• Upvote 1