Hope and expectation are different things. I "hope" we finish in top two next season then sustain Premier league football for as many seasons as possible... But I don't "expect" this because we aren't good enough.

Yes some fans opinions are different, Yes some fans expectations probably are too but I'm very sure we all "hope" the same.

Because we aren't good enough right now doesn't mean we won't be good enough. I'd be surprised if the Summer isn't all geared towards turning us into a much better side. This season was always about steadying the ship.

Because we aren't good enough right now doesn't mean we won't be good enough. I'd be surprised if the Summer isn't all geared towards turning us into a much better side. This season was always about steadying the ship.

Exactly. Where did Huddersfield finish the season before they went up? There's always hope otherwise we might as well not bother.

People make out this league is difficult, it isn't. All that's needed is consistency.

Spending big money isn't needed. Just look at some of the clubs that have been top 6 in recent years, and some of those that have gone up.

Consistency, and a belief in what you are doing is what is needed, and hopefully Karanka can bring that to us.

He won't get all of next season if he can't deliver this. If we are not within striking distance of the top 6 in December, he will be gone. Rightly or wrongly, that is modern football.

It has been every bit as shit as under Fawaz in that he sold Britt and we never replaced him

What was this news about the stadium

The biggest problem with football is this requirement of instant success.

Doughty and Fawaz both allowed the club to rot in different ways and it will take time for the naïve and juvenile ways Fawaz ran the club to be repaired. We are still getting rid of the overpaid deadwood from Fawaz (not helped by the tendency to replace this with overpaid deadwood), we sold our biggest goal scorer from the previous season without replacing him and then are scratching our heads as to why we cannot score goals. This season has been shit, but it has been less shit than last season. Let's hope we have a reasonable summer and can perhaps aim for a top-half finish. Giving the manager a full season might help too.

At least we aren't going to get a group of idiot fans running onto the pitch after the final game to celebrate staying up on goal difference. That was embarrassing.

In very good company here and nice for Forest to be the first club in England to get involved. Love the part at the end where Randall says "and the glory days are going to come back again under Marinakis Im absolutely sure" after educating the room about our history in the European Cup.

Easily pleased Gupi. The fact that hes even talking about returning to the glory days makes me suspicious that hes a fantasist with zero grip on reality. Nowt wrong with being ambitious but being unrealistic is troublesome. The amount of cash it would take to even get in touching distance of the Champions League is beyond the dreams of even the most demanding of Forest fans.

Easily pleased Gupi. The fact that hes even talking about returning to the glory days makes me suspicious that hes a fantasist with zero grip on reality. Nowt wrong with being ambitious but being unrealistic is troublesome. The amount of cash it would take to even get in touching distance of the Champions League is beyond the dreams of even the most demanding of Forest fans.

I was more pleased about us being the first club in England to get involved with it. Of course us getting into the Champions League is a pipe dream given the last 20 or so years, but our actions do make me believe that the owners are here for the long term and are ambitious.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/06/01/west-broms-top-doctor-leaves-after-eight-years/

Another positive move, hopefully he can keep our cursed squad fit. West Brom fans are not happy about his departure.

"Gillett’s team were named the Premier League’s medical and science team of the year in the 2016/17 season after keeping the majority of Albion’s players fighting fit for that campaign that saw them finish in the top half under Tony Pulis."

I was more pleased about us being the first club in England to get involved with it. Of course us getting into the Champions League is a pipe dream given the last 20 or so years, but our actions do make me believe that the owners are here for the long term and are ambitious.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/west-bromwich-albion/2018/06/01/west-broms-top-doctor-leaves-after-eight-years/

Another positive move, hopefully he can keep our cursed squad fit. West Brom fans are not happy about his departure.

"Gilletts team were named the Premier Leagues medical and science team of the year in the 2016/17 season after keeping the majority of Albions players fighting fit for that campaign that saw them finish in the top half under Tony Pulis."

Dont know about the video but the bit about the medical team is what interests me. Ive always wondered about why we cant seem to keep players fit only to flog them on and their new team can keep them going. I think it was New Man who once said on here about striker partnerships who thrive by playing maximum amount of games together. If we can find winning combinations, having that team playing together as long as possible with minimal adjustments is going to be key to the consistency thats vital in this league.

Just reading in tradewinds our owner is about to spend 2 billion on 10 new LNG ships

Deffo has a few quid

2mwfrt3.jpg

Edited by E R