Cleared of any charges by Greek supreme court.

Where is that mate I cannot see it

Where is that mate I cannot see it

My bad. It was an old report. I was trying to translate via Google to post it, then got called to a meeting and submitted reply.

Theres an open letter from Nicholas Randall QC on the club website explaining this politically inspired attempt at a conspiracy against Marinakis .. Jesus , Greek politics are on a different planet to ours !!!!

Jamie , this whole allegation against Marinakis is a box of bollox ... Is it logical to believe that the US Drug Enforcement Agency would not implicate him in their 200+ page report on the matter if there was some substance to these allegations ?. His name is not mentioned in their report and the perpetraitors have already been banged up ... There's not a cat in hells chance he will be bought to trial let alone convicted .......

Jamie , this whole allegation against Marinakis is a box of bollox ... Is it logical to believe that the US Drug Enforcement Agency would not implicate him in their 200+ page report on the matter if there was some substance to these allegations ?. His name is not mentioned in their report and the perpetraitors have already been banged up ... There's not a cat in hells chance he will be bought to trial let alone convicted .......

20,000+ pages. I shit you not! Edited by Caz

20,000+ pages. I shit you not!

Well all I can say is they must have forensically examined the evidence to the N'th degree and yet there's not a single mention of Marinakis being implicated .. Draw your own conclusions fellas ..

After 3 wins in 8 games Marinakis has been quoted as saying,

"very few players in the current squad will be retained for the remainder of the season, with replacements to be called up from the under-20 team."

I wonder what he has in plan for us with just 2 wins in 12?

After 3 wins in 8 games Marinakis has been quoted as saying,

"very few players in the current squad will be retained for the remainder of the season, with replacements to be called up from the under-20 team."

I wonder what he has in plan for us with just 2 wins in 12?

I think we are more of a work in progress than them :laughingsmiley: Im glad he's doesn't just accept mediocrity. It will get to a point, maybe even next season, where he will expect results from us and I fully expect him to back the manager as he has done at Olympiacos.

I think we are more of a work in progress than them :laughingsmiley:

I hope so Gupster.

2 wins in 12 is our worst run this season.......even with the addition of 10 new players.

Karanka won't see the end of October if we continue like this next season.

I hope so Gupster.

2 wins in 12 is our worst run this season.......even with the addition of 10 new players.

Karanka won't see the end of October if we continue like this next season.

Will be very interesting to see how much money Karanka has to spend and what he decides to do with it.

His remit surely was to stop us being dragged into the relegation battle which he did as we were in free fall. The bread man got a summer transfer window and fucked it up so lets see what the new boss does

Surely we've got to try and give a manager a full season. We haven't done that since 2011 so the current policy of regular sackings obviously isn't working. It took BC 2 and a half years to get promoted!

Surely we've got to try and give a manager a full season. We haven't done that since 2011 so the current policy of regular sackings obviously isn't working. It took BC 2 and a half years to get promoted!

Seems that it's protocol at Forest to only give a manager a full season if we look likely to finish in the play offs else it's P45 time hoping that the replacement manager will end the season there. In a similar sense to Man City's protocol of lashing more millions on more players if they should get injuries and/or not win every match they play, the board will do what they have the power to do but with our board & no major spending available their only power is sacking the manager when they want to.

I think that every manager should get a minimum of one full season, the majority of clubs will win nothing anyway so expectancy shouldn't be there & there are few clubs from each league who could win promotion but for the majority of clubs, sustaining their league tier football is all they are fighting for, us amongst them so, although it makes no difference to us, a manager should get one full season at least.

Whilst for you being a Forest fan is about sustaining championship football I am sure all the rest of us wouldnt mind a big push next year and hope for the play offs or automatic. We have a manager that has already achieved this and the club is probably set up now better than it has been for 20 years with an owner who knows about structure and who is used to success. Whilst I agree it could be yet another false dawn - everything seems to me to be geared towards a push next season hence why we got Karanka and the owner backed him in January and no doubt will again in the summer. I seriously doubt Maranakis bought Forest to stay a mid level championship team.

So your opinions are very different to mine Mr D

Edited by E R

Karanka didn't get 'Boro promoted the following season. It took longer. A lot of clubs promoted from this division did so with their manager in his third year in charge. Not many clubs have that patience and suffer as a result.

Whilst for you being a Forest fan is about sustaining championship football I am sure all the rest of us wouldnt mind a big push next year and hope for the play offs or automatic. We have a manager that has already achieved this and the club is probably set up now better than it has been for 20 years with an owner who knows about structure and who is used to success. Whilst I agree it could be yet another false dawn - everything seems to me to be geared towards a push next season hence why we got Karanka and the owner backed him in January and no doubt will again in the summer. I seriously doubt Maranakis bought Forest to stay a mid level championship team.

So your opinions are very different to mine Mr D

Hope and expectation are different things. I "hope" we finish in top two next season then sustain Premier league football for as many seasons as possible... But I don't "expect" this because we aren't good enough.

Yes some fans opinions are different, Yes some fans expectations probably are too but I'm very sure we all "hope" the same.