Caz

2017 squad talk

Not an ideal situation obviously, and the original comment was a little tongue in cheek, but anything which prevents Danny Fox from pulling on the Garibaldi again is fine by me.

Sorry but I've got to disagree with your sentiments .. Fox , since his switch to centreback has been performing with more than a degree of competency ...

The loss of any player from a proposed 22 man squad, is going to be a blow.

Edit: meh

Edited by Caz

Sorry but I've got to disagree with your sentiments .. Fox , since his switch to centreback has been performing with more than a degree of competency ...

And this. Either way if he's part of the managers plans for a 22 man squad then we want him fit.

Worrall called up to represent England in the Toulon Tournament. Well done to the lad. He performed far more admirably than many of his more established defensive colleagues this season.

Worrall called up to represent England in the Toulon Tournament. Well done to the lad. He performed far more admirably than many of his more established defensive colleagues this season.

Future captain in my opinion.

Fox has 1 more year left on his contract so if he is out for the season then I'd imagine thats the end of his Forest career. He had improved since his switch to CB but must admit I think we can aim for better.

Future captain in my opinion.

Fox has 1 more year left on his contract so if he is out for the season then I'd imagine thats the end of his Forest career. He had improved since his switch to CB but must admit I think we can aim for better.

it would seem so

The Fox injury was made up by a bullshit parody account of Paul Taylor (post) on twitter.

I got the info from a Leeds supporting mate, who may well have got it from Leeds forum/Twatter. If so, I hold me hands up to being sucked in on this occasion.

Jesus Christ he relentless

He's deluded if he thinks we'll let him get away with any of his shenanigans ...... My finger is hovering over the exclusion button..

Let's see what happens now Fawaz is gone as everyone blamed him when Burke went and said the club should have forced him to stay so it will be interesting to hear chezzers views if he goes

Edited by E R

Let's see what happens now Fawaz is gone as everyone blamed him when Burke went and said the club should have forced him to stay so it will be interesting to hear chezzers views if he goes

True. I maintained when Burke went that footballers only go when they want to go. Nobody bundled Burke blindfolded onto a flight to Leipzig. The promise of top level football and most importantly treble or more of his wages turned out to be quite persuasive.

Britt will be exactly the same. I bet he's on a right wedge here (circa 25k and upwards is my estimate) but if Norwich or anyone else offers him more then he'll be there faster than Andy Reid at an all-you-can-eat. And who could blame him? I'd do exactly the same.

I think everyone's annoyance with the Burke deal was that it was done so late in the transfer window, without the managers say so and none of the money was reinvested.

I think everyone's annoyance with the Burke deal was that it was done so late in the transfer window, without the managers say so and none of the money was reinvested.

Exactly. He was a useless **** who fucked our season up.

Players will always leave but if you're a one man idiot running the club the chances are that when you flog somebody the only way is down because you won't have the ready made replacements lined up that in case you do have to sell. If our cheif scout (Fawaz) wasn't such a skinflint he'd have employed somebody proper to do the job and everything would have been ok.

Norwich have made an approach for Assombalonga.

Where's this come from ??? They are currently without a manager so I doubt Delia would take it upon herself to spend north of £10mn on a striker .....

True. I maintained when Burke went that footballers only go when they want to go. Nobody bundled Burke blindfolded onto a flight to Leipzig. The promise of top level football and most importantly treble or more of his wages turned out to be quite persuasive.

Britt will be exactly the same. I bet he's on a right wedge here (circa 25k and upwards is my estimate) but if Norwich or anyone else offers him more then he'll be there faster than Andy Reid at an all-you-can-eat. And who could blame him? I'd do exactly the same.

Maybe true under the Fawaz regime Savo, but it will be interesting to see how the new managerial set up, plus Warburton's football philosophy, will test the resolve of players who have their heads turned.

1 year deal is good business

Good player to have in the middle, if we can find a good pair of legs to play alongside him.