Caz

2017 squad talk

Lica, Perquis And Stojkovic to be paid off. That takes the current total number of players leaving the club to 10. That does not include either Vaughan or Pinillos.

Who's been shit-canned so far then? I make it Lica, Perquis, Perreira, Stojkovic, Fryatt, Dumitru, Kasami, McCormack, Tshibola and Teixiera. Am I missing anyone?

That's a hell of a lot of dead wood. The only player I'd even be remotely interested in would be Perreira although it doesn't appear as if Warburton rates him much.

Hopefully we'll be able to shift a few more on like Lam and Fox and perhaps one or two others. I'm liking this new broom approach from Warburton though.

Edited by Danny

Who's been shit-canned so far then? I make it Lica, Perquis, Perreira, Stojkovic, Fryatt, Dumitru, Kasami, McCormack, Tshibola and Teixiera. Am I missing anyone?

That's a hell of a lot of dead wood. The only player I'd even be remotely interested in would be Perreira although it doesn't appear as if Warburton rates him much.

Hopefully we'll be able to shift a few more on like Lam and Fox and perhaps one or two others. I'm liking this new broom approach from Warburton though.

agreed..but the thing with fox is his versatility and last season when he did play he was one of our better players..not sure if that makes all the rest just shit mind ya.

Lica, Perquis And Stojkovic to be paid off. That takes the current total number of players leaving the club to 10. That does not include either Vaughan or Pinillos.

10 is a good start, but there were 8 loanees returning to their parent clubs anyway.

If Warburton wants a 22 man squad with 4 or 5 new additions, we will probably have to ditch another 7 or 8. Still plenty of time to do it, and I like how fast Warburton has started the dead wood removal operation.

10 is a good start, but there were 8 loanees returning to their parent clubs anyway.

If Warburton wants a 22 man squad with 4 or 5 new additions, we will probably have to ditch another 7 or 8. Still plenty of time to do it, and I like how fast Warburton has started the dead wood removal operation.

Don't want to tempt fate but it does feel like we've got someone who knows what they're doing doesn't it?

Don't want to tempt fate but it does feel like we've got someone who knows what they're doing doesn't it?

agreed

Yep - we certainly have gone through a barrel of cunts regarding managers but he seems like the real deal who wants to play the Forest way and who can spot a shit player

Yep - we certainly have gone through a barrel of cunts regarding managers but he seems like the real deal who wants to play the Forest way and who can spot a shit player

He'll be gone before Christmas

Anyone got a squad list of whats left?

Smith

Evtimov

Henderson

Lichaj

Mills

Hobbs

Mancienne

Fox

Traore

Lam

Worrall

Iacovitti

Pinillos - contract ends 30th June

Cohen

Carayol

Cash

Ariyibi

Osborn

Ward

Vaughan - contract ends 30th June

Assombalonga

Vellios

Brereton

Clough

Assuming DP & DV sign on, there's still 6 to go if Warburton wants to add 4 and work with a 22 man squad.

Edited by Caz

Get rid of evtimov, fox, hobbs, mills, iacovitti and lam. Send Ariyibi out on loan. I'd keep Hobbs actually if he can stay fit but we know that's unlikely.

Traore, Fox, Lam, Henderson, Evtimov, Ariyibi, Lacovetti one of Mills and Hobbs can all go for me. With the likes of Lichaj, Osborn, Clough, Britt, Brereton and Cohen there is the makings of a very formidable side. Augment those with a few quality additions and I think we can surprise a few people.

I'll go back to my usual moan. If he intends to trim the squad back significantly someone needs to sort the sports medicine team out.

Injuries have been a constant problem and so if he wants less players but playing more games we need a team that can keep them off the physio table.

Am I the only one who can see it's an I and not an L on Iacovitti? ;)

Every day's a school day.

Original list edited.

Danny Fox out with a cruciate injury after freak accident at home. Someone text Pinillos.

Danny Fox out with a cruciate injury after freak accident at home. Someone text Pinillos.

Bad news - no-one will sign him now

Good news - he'll be out for the season

Swings and roundabouts, eh?

Bad news - no-one will sign him now

Good news - he'll be out for the season

Swings and roundabouts, eh?

What a ridiculous statement. Yippee...one of our players (who is no doubt on good wages) won't be able to contribute anything for a whole season. 🙄

What a ridiculous statement. Yippee...one of our players (who is no doubt on good wages) won't be able to contribute anything for a whole season. 🙄

Not an ideal situation obviously, and the original comment was a little tongue in cheek, but anything which prevents Danny Fox from pulling on the Garibaldi again is fine by me.

Edited by Danny