Sign in to follow this  
US_RED

AndyNFFC

Vote About AndyNFFC  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Ban or Not

• Yes
    • No

I voted no. I am sick to the back teeth of voting... I voted in 2015, then last year I voted on the EU, this year Theresa May wants me to vote again and now I am being asked to vote on banning some twat from a forum. When did the entire fucking world lose the ability to make a decision and needed a constant consultation? Ban him or don't ban him... who cares.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They only called the vote at this time because they knew the anti-Andy NFFC camp were massively ahead in the polls and would never have a better chance of winning again. I'm telling you, it's true!

Is andy gay?

I would guess at ignored his whole life, the black sheep of the family and now craving attention

21432q9.png

Thought so! Gay boys are attention seekers, look at me, look at me! Im different!

What an odd thing to mention.

Is it still an insult to call people homosexual? Oh no! Somebody is attracted to somebody of the same sex. Who the fuck cares?

Is it still an insult to call people homosexual? Oh no! Somebody is attracted to somebody of the same sex. Who the fuck cares?

Careful. That sounds like the type of thing a 'gay boy' might say. Oldbighead will be onto you.

They are fairys! like danny boy.

Did we just time warp into the 70's?

Wish we fucking would as at least we would know good times are ahead for forest!

Was Andy banned then?

Andy / Deano had multiple warnings to reform his character but just wouidn't listen . He's had multiple nom de plumes over the years and been banned with all of them . The blokes a wrong 'un ...

Andy / Deano had multiple warnings to reform his character but just wouidn't listen . He's had multiple nom de plumes over the years and been banned with all of them . The blokes a wrong 'un ...

Shame that. I would have loved to read his views on our survival..which he wanted less than he wanted to say I told you so.

We await the next alias

Colin have you seen the vile personal attacks from LVIV on the other thread. Maybe just give him a weeks ban to cool down and I will make a donation to the forum

Colin have you seen the vile personal attacks from LVIV on the other thread. Maybe just give him a weeks ban to cool down and I will make a donation to the forum

Disgraceful trying to bribe the mods into getting a member banned. Just because he looks like Maranakers hes started to act like him .

Disgraceful trying to bribe the mods into getting a member banned. Just because he looks like Maranakers hes started to act like him .

You would love it out here - they are all on strike this week over the austerity measures. They strike at the drop of a hat and wonder why the whole place has gone down the shitter

Still desperate times spell opportunity

#kickthemwhiletheyaredown

Edited by E R

I'll ask Bummer to have a word with Lviv, Jamie. They get on well together.