Sign in to follow this  
US_RED

AndyNFFC

Vote About AndyNFFC  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Ban or Not

• Yes
    • No

Absolutely, he is an absolute clown and whilst this alone should not result in a ban, he is ruining threads with his rubbish and abuse.

Normally I would be honoured but this can only constitute a loss of words 😎

Is this what you did with the others? Deano and then I mean? I can imagine you all sat round a school desk in a classroom debating about what anybody who isn't in your room actually says, whether it's agreeable with you or not then all of you voting with your pencil cases to stereotype a member who doesn't fit your criteria of "No negativity about Forest allowed" then label him with your chosen name which you probably drew out in a classroom raffle😂

I'm right aren't I? There's a few of you, probably all with multiple forum id's all sat round your laptops sipping your school milk.

Look, (finish laughing) you do whatever you think is needed to implement what power you think you have. It's a forum for gods sake, not everything will be agreeable, not everyone will have the same opinion, surely you know this or else why is there a forum at all?

If my negativity/realistic opinion berates you do much then carry on it won't bother me in the slightest and certainly won't change my opinion but to vilify negative comments coz you can't accept reality is totally & utterly childish.

What would be interesting to find out though is which one of you is really this Deano/Chaz/True Red, has to be one of you and my money would be on the noncie mason ER... ER Deano😎

You'd better clear the classroom out soon lads cuz school returns tomorrow.

Oh my god. You are one dumb twat. Loads on here fear the worst, me included. It's not your view that we are shite and will be relegated that offends. It's the monotonous repetition of your half arsed thoughts that gets on peoples bangers. We may go down but you can't be wrong can you as you've predicted it both ways...both survival and relegation that is. Get him out of here for christs sake.

What is the case against Andy? If us members are being asked to be the jury, may I respectfully enquire what the moderators say he is accused of? Do the moderators intend to produce any evidence to support their case?

In absence of positive answers to the above - no, he shouldn't be banned.

I voted yes for a laugh, but don't really think anyone should be banned unless it gets personal. There aren't that many posters and it would be boring if we all agreed on things.

Oh my god. You are one dumb twat. Loads on here fear the worst, me included. It's not your view that we are shite and will be relegated that offends. It's the monotonous repetition of your half arsed thoughts that gets on peoples bangers. We may go down but you can't be wrong can you as you've predicted it both ways...both survival and relegation that is. Get him out of here for christs sake.

Think you could be the dumb twat...

Before the Blackburn home match, even I said we'd win, most agreed & we'd be safe. But we lost. Then most agreed we'd lose to Reading, I was one, but we won unexpectedly and only coz of that result did I think we'd stay up but we then contrived to lose to QPR, as some of us thought which put us right back into the shit again especially with Blackburn beating Villa. Of course we have changed our minds about relegation in recent weeks, haven't you? One good result we feel confident then the usual bad result follows closely and we lose that confidence. How can it be explained to you any clearer or do you just believe that once your mind is made up you're not allowed to change it?!! Are you for real??😂

If you wondered, I've not cast this particular vote as A) I'd be totally biased & B) I refuse to stoop to the gutter levels of a petulant child.

Time you grew up.

I voted yes for a laugh, but don't really think anyone should be banned unless it gets personal. There aren't that many posters and it would be boring if we all agreed on things.

Thank you for voting but it's just as you say, nowhere will 100% of a clubs fans all agree on everything but some just can't accept that fact.

Edited by AndyNFFC

What is the case against Andy? If us members are being asked to be the jury, may I respectfully enquire what the moderators say he is accused of? Do the moderators intend to produce any evidence to support their case?

In absence of positive answers to the above - no, he shouldn't be banned.

Think the worst Ive done, apart from stating how bad Forest are, is stating my dislike of masons. Not one in particular but just think they're on a par with politicians, albeit a tier below, with their best kept secrets and their scratching of each other's backs to cover up their misdemeanours etc but that is my opinion & nobody has to like it or agree with it which is the same for anybody's Edited by AndyNFFC

Andy , if that is indeed your actual name , I've tried to keep my opinions about you to myself , but , you just don't do yourself any favours at all . Your constant abusive comments are purile and inane ..

There are many , indeed in all probability the majority of members of this forum who have strong negative feelings about the way our club has been managed for many years .. However , they do not constantly bang on about it thereby ruining many threads .. They do not resort to personal abuse every time someone offers a different opinion .. Your mentality is that of a spoilt child who has been admonished and is identical to that of certain members who have previously excluded from this forum ..

It seems your behavoir is alienating other members to the point where you are not welcome anymore ..Only you can change this .....................

There's no doubt he's a bit of a mong but if he annoys you that much then just ignore him or block him.

Andy , if that is indeed your actual name , I've tried to keep my opinions about you to myself , but , you just don't do yourself any favours at all . Your constant abusive comments are purile and inane ..

There are many , indeed in all probability the majority of members of this forum who have strong negative feelings about the way our club has been managed for many years .. However , they do not constantly bang on about it thereby ruining many threads .. They do not resort to personal abuse every time someone offers a different opinion .. Your mentality is that of a spoilt child who has been admonished and is identical to that of certain members who have previously excluded from this forum ..

It seems your behavoir is alienating other members to the point where you are not welcome anymore ..Only you can change this .....................

Sorry Colin, if that is your name but mine has always been Andy unless you take notice of the forums own Trigger fan club, I'm not having that aimed at me. You show me on any of my posts where I've been "personally abusive" to anyone without it being in total response to being insulted about one of my opinions. Go on then.

There's no doubt he's a bit of a mong but if he annoys you that much then just ignore him or block him.

Another example here... exactly where have I insulted Danny to warrant his name calling? It's no bother to me I'll just call him out as a Mong like he's done but I've never initiated it so do not blame me for other members abusive insults.

Like I said, doesn't bother me at all what the powerful Oz of this forum feels the need to do but I'm not being held responsible for the behaviour of the "hide behind mummys skirt" brigade on here.

Edited by AndyNFFC

I voted no although I'm hoping karma strikes and he bangs his head when he jumps up to cheer the goals going in against us.

Wish I could still jump high, I'd still be playing😎

Sorry Colin, if that is your name but mine has always been Andy unless you take notice of the forums own Trigger fan club, I'm not having that aimed at me. You show me on any of my posts where I've been "personally abusive" to anyone without it being in total response to being insulted about one of my opinions. Go on then.

Calling someone a kiddie-fiddler is pretty offensive

Calling someone a kiddie-fiddler is pretty offensive

I actually said "noncie mason" that is a personal attack on nobody mate. Calling out Derby fans as sheep shaggers is exactly the same. If you ever hear Derby fans say "fucking Forest scum" do you take it as an attack on you personally?

You need to understand context of the English language correctly.

Edited by AndyNFFC

I can't be generally bothered to read his comments anyway, so don't give a fuck either way.

Hope that helps

You don't know what you're missing 😂

But, yeah at least you make sense.

There are many , indeed in all probability the majority of members of this forum who have strong negative feelings about the way our club has been managed for many years .. However , they do not constantly bang on about it thereby ruining many threads .. They do not resort to personal abuse every time someone offers a different opinion ..

Actually, Colin, there are a few who do exactly this, and they don't exactly spare their target's feelings when they do so. Yet those people have not been nominated for a ban.

Sorry, but none of this seems particularly fair.

Our club plays it's most important game for 9 years on Sunday. This is a time for all Forest fans to be pulling together. A mod-initiated campaign against one of our own doesn't achieve the unity we need.

Can't we just put this behind us like grown ups and move on?

Actually, Colin, there are a few who do exactly this, and they don't exactly spare their target's feelings when they do so. Yet those people have not been nominated for a ban.

Sorry, but none of this seems particularly fair.

Our club plays it's most important game for 9 years on Sunday. This is a time for all Forest fans to be pulling together. A mod-initiated campaign against one of our own doesn't achieve the unity we need.

Can't we just put this behind us like grown ups and move on?

Good sentiment but I question the "one of our own" bit.