E R

Forest V Ipswich

I reckon 1-1 and we will go down

Don't know why and hate being negative but that is my gut feeling

The omens are with us.

1) We're at home.

2) Ipswich have nothing to play for.

3) Blackburn are away against a well regarded Brentford team.

So yeah, knowing us we'll probably go down... :(

If we were the kind of side that knew how to scrap I'd go for 3-0, we should really be looking to tonk any side with nothing to play for in our position. Going by that we usually struggle against sides that aren't that bothered about attacking but are well organized I'm going for 1-1.

Luke Chambers to net from a set piece in a score draw as Blackburn beat Brentford 1-0.

Didn't Warbs leave on bad terms from Brentford? Would they love to help relegate him??

Probably

No

From what I remember he had some fall out with the board over transfers and said he'd be leaving that summer even if they won promotion to the Prem. Maybe not the worst but certainly not a happy exit.

Stag do/pub crawl in Nottingham Saturday afty, supposed to go to the game Sunday. It won't end well, I can feel it in my water.

Hucknall Red will be delighted to know I'm coming down for this one. Think we'll draw but Blackburn will lose.

Bet its not corporate though is it... ;-)

Last match for me as a season ticket holder, I think we'll draw but I think Blackburn will win. They have the momentum and we've proven when we need to win, we can't.

I'll tell you why we will lose. Ipswich have nothing to play for and will just sit there, seeing out the 90 minutes. We will huff and puff all game, get about 2 shots on target and they'll nick one. The game will drag out and with 15 minutes left the word will get around that Blackburn are 2-0 up and only huckity will be left in the ground, with snot and condensation all over the glass in the Robin Hood suite as his face slides down the window, sobbing.

Ipswich will score but Forest won't score two...

If we get a 1-1 draw, Blackburn will win...

If Blackburn draw, Forest will lose.

Ipswich will score but Forest won't score two...

If we get a 1-1 draw, Blackburn will win...

If Blackburn draw, Forest will lose.

How?

I wonder what the scenes will be like at the ground if we do go down

No doubt a bit of a pitch protest against Fawaz. If I was a player I would get off that pitch and out that stadium pretty fucking sharpish

Edited by E R

I've heard that Luke Chambers is a target for us in the Summer. This could well be his last game for Ipswich.........so an own goal won't go amiss. :cool03:

Hmmm... on the pitch maybe

Your comment was...

"If we get a 1-1 draw, Blackburn will win...

If Blackburn draw, Forest will lose."

No, you reckon that if we draw then Blackburn will win, as if one directly affects the other. You then claim that if we lose then Blackburn will draw which makes no sense. Utter gibberish once again.

I've heard that Luke Chambers is a target for us in the Summer. This could well be his last game for Ipswich.........so an own goal won't go amiss. :cool03:

Just some of the 'defending' that he offered up under McClaren would do.