#1161 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

Have you ever had your leg over?.

Not a chance, he's a fucking Cliff Richard.  He's all Christian when it comes to being a virgin but ignores all the ten commandments stuff. 

#1162 Ben

Ben

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:01 AM

Not a chance, he's a fucking Cliff Richard.  He's all Christian when it comes to being a virgin but ignores all the ten commandments stuff. 

Read that as "he's fucking Cliff Richard" which wouldn't be a huge surprise either.

#1163 E R

E R

Everything I ate tasted like peaches

• Subscribers
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

Ha ha ha

#1164 Brucie

Brucie

Academy Player

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

Did anyone watch Question Time last night..?

#1165 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

I gave up watching those squabbling pricks ages ago.

#1166 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:40 PM

I'm like IKS in that I knocked it on the head some time ago.

It's like a fucking clapping seal show. Half the audience don't know what they're clapping at. As much as I think he fell short as a politician, the last person I heard say the best things on there was Farage.

#1167 H-Block

H-Block

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

it is a fact that Britains darkest days were 1997 to 2010

What? :lol:

1997 to 2007 were the most prosperous times for many. There were more and better quality jobs around and it seemed like a better spread of wealth, more equality of opportunity. I'll grant you things declined in 2008 after the crash, but the Tories have been in charge 7 years now and as far as I can tell have not done much positive to bring back that wealth and opportunity for all. Just more and more budget cuts that inevitably hit the poorest harder than those well off.

#1168 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,645 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

1997 to 2007 were the most prosperous times for many.

Yeah, like giving an idiot a credit card and telling him he's rich and spend spend spend.

#1169 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:24 AM

He's leaving 'cause he hates the country anyway, all that after being kept in a job by years of government subsidies.  He shouldn't be allowed a vote. 

Hes full of shit , I must have seen a couple dozen posts from him spouting hes going to leave over the years, He was going to go Australia then when he went for his interview they fucked him off because he cant do anything , they want workers not fucking spivs they have their own . This world aint short of bankers , Makes you piss how he thinks he could walk into another job . Does he think other countries aint got their own wastes of fucking space.

When I was working at Steel works they opened a place in Australia and twenty odd lads went out there to get it going , The head Oz wanted me to go out there fix me up with a house and everything but Forest were in Europe at that time and I turned it down plus me allotment was blooming and I was winning top prizes for me Onions,  , some of the lads stopped out there but most came back .  Same with that other group he always derides The Miners .  Britains miners were the best in the world the Aus mining companies could not get enough of them .   Never seen them advertise for fat bankers. 

Savchenko is free.

#1170 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:31 AM

I have seen him out always with blokes , He once put a photo up with some asians lads all trying to look bad . me mate from medders seen it and he told me they were all wrong uns . he reckoned they used to have group wanks down Trent side . I aint saying sorearse was one of them but it would explain all that rice pudding stains on his shirts. 

Savchenko is free.

#1171 E R

E R

Everything I ate tasted like peaches

• Subscribers
  • 5,099 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:34 AM

Hes full of shit , I must have seen a couple dozen posts from him spouting hes going to leave over the years, He was going to go Australia then when he went for his interview they fucked him off because he cant do anything , they want workers not fucking spivs they have their own . This world aint short of bankers , Makes you piss how he thinks he could walk into another job . Does he think other countries aint got their own wastes of fucking space.

When I was working at Steel works they opened a place in Australia and twenty odd lads went out there to get it going , The head Oz wanted me to go out there fix me up with a house and everything but Forest were in Europe at that time and I turned it down plus me allotment was blooming and I was winning top prizes for me Onions,  , some of the lads stopped out there but most came back .  Same with that other group he always derides The Miners .  Britains miners were the best in the world the Aus mining companies could not get enough of them .   Never seen them advertise for fat bankers. 

When I was working at Steel works...........

http://25.media.tumb...cdsr8o1_500.gif

Edited by E R, 24 June 2017 - 07:36 AM.

#1172 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,583 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:37 AM

When I was working at Steel works...........

Wait till I see the little cunt next season Jamie. His new nickname will be Uncle Albert.

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#1173 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,444 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:59 AM

I did lots of other things , but what I did at Steel works was like Art , you have to appreciate Art to understand what a Furnace man did. in any gathering sooner or later Artists will club together thats why I talk about it a lot . you fuckers would never understand

Savchenko is free.

#1174 the_saurus

the_saurus

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:07 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...reland-40402352

Deal almost done with DUP, Another 5 years of conservatives and brexit which will make us boom while the eu crumbles into a third world Zombie area.

Good good we can go global eh...

Corbyn running round Glastonbury like hes running the country yet even after a disaster tory campaign he still got battered.

My personal poster on the year on this thread is ER.

Worse posters are savo, charlie, LVIV, Danny, Daz with honourable mentions to H block(still waiting for his award winning toilet paper he did on the EU Law)

Cheers guys its been emotional, toast to the conservative and another/5 years of shedding public sector fat and light regulation/lower taxes..:)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users