213 replies to this topic

#201 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

First Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts

Posted Today, 02:10 PM

What annoys me about Corbyn is that he's just extremely politically naive. He came out and said he wouldn't do a debate without her. He had an own goal to either do the debate and force her to climb down or for ITV to 'empty chair' her but he failed to score. Unbelievable.

He is without doubt his own worst enemy.

#202 H-Block

H-Block

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted Today, 02:14 PM

I am neither pro nor anti Corbyn. However, I do find it interesting how people slate politicians for not being themselves, telling people what they want to hear etc, yet when Corbyn does the opposite of this he can't seem to do right for doing wrong. Either in the view of the wider public or even his own party. People may not agree with him on Trident. I may not agree with him, for that matter. But isn't it refreshing to have a politician stay true to their convictions regardless of whether it costs votes?

#203 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

First Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts

Posted Today, 02:18 PM

It is and that side of him is endearing.  Whether I like someone or not at least you can have respect for someone who's honest. 

By his age he should be a bit more astute though.

#204 bestwood_red!

bestwood_red!

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted Today, 02:39 PM

That's what I liked about him when he first came on the scene, he had an opinion and said it. Not anymore though, Trident is the only thing he seems to have stuck to and I think it's great, I disagree with him on it but I'm glad he's actually going against the majority with what he believes.

#205 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

First Team Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,992 posts

Posted Today, 02:58 PM

That's what I liked about him when he first came on the scene, he had an opinion and said it. Not anymore though, Trident is the only thing he seems to have stuck to and I think it's great, I disagree with him on it but I'm glad he's actually going against the majority with what he believes.

I haven't been paying attention, what's he u-turned on?

#206 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted Today, 04:13 PM

Blimey someone has come back from half a days work in a mood. Well I say work but standing in a factory watching a machine is not really work in my book and its people like him and their unions that made Britain have to import so much in the first place

"Oh Nigel's got a splinter in his finger let's all picket and go on strike for a month"

I could wok a **** like yo into the ground now, What fucked this country was your fucking heroine Thatcher and greedy fat cunts like yo that wok in banks. Tory doctorine said business should stand on its own feet if not they will close no more subsides etc .. What happened as soon as the bank were in the shit fucking massive bailout and cunts like yo still took the massive bonus despite nearly bankrupting the country.. My great grand kids will still be paying that debt off when they start work.  You and your fucking ilk are parasites on the back of the working class .  I hope theres a revolution before I snuff it because fost hing I will do is let you and the rest of the heiving bastards in your office get both barrels betwixt the fucking eyes.

Yeah I have been at wok since five this morning while yo and that other **** Hucknall was still dreaming about what great patriots yo are. 

Free Savchenko

#207 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,327 posts

Posted Today, 04:16 PM

And another thing Billy fucking Bunter why did you post that picture of Corbyn protesting about Apartheid. You did not post one of that slag thats in power now protesting about it because she probably agreed with it.

Free Savchenko

#208 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,499 posts

Posted Today, 04:46 PM

Billy fucking Bunter 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Classic Lviv.

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#209 E R

E R

Merchant Banker

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,656 posts

Posted Today, 04:49 PM

Yeah course you started work at 5 🙄

Still if you finish at ten what is that - 5 hours of button pushing 🙄

As I said I suppose it is how you define work - pushing a button on a machine is not work is it

I have nothing against immigrants coming here to push a button every few minutes and I am sure you perform a task capable of making Britain great again but in the real world the economy needs people like me and Hucknall. It won't be long before your job is automated and then you will able to retire your button pushing finger for good and start drawing the pension me and Hucknall's large tax contributions pay for

Honestly for the tax I pay I have never had one single thing or penny back from this county in my adult life. But I am still happy enough to pay it so people like you get to rest their index finger somewhere down the line

#210 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,327 posts

Posted Today, 05:24 PM

Yeah course you started work at 5

Still if you finish at ten what is that - 5 hours of button pushing

As I said I suppose it is how you define work - pushing a button on a machine is not work is it

I have nothing against immigrants coming here to push a button every few minutes and I am sure you perform a task capable of making Britain great again but in the real world the economy needs people like me and Hucknall. It won't be long before your job is automated and then you will able to retire your button pushing finger for good and start drawing the pension me and Hucknall's large tax contributions pay for

Honestly for the tax I pay I have never had one single thing or penny back from this county in my adult life. But I am still happy enough to pay it so people like you get to rest their index finger somewhere down the line

You would be unemployed yer thick **** if I had not bailed yer industry out .  How difficult a job is it . I put me money in and yer give me twp percent on it and You loan my money out for ten .  I worked in a bank I know how it works easiest job I ever had . I left because I was surrounded by cunts.  First job I had after the Steel works ask Colin Dane they will tell you . 

You would last about ten minutes in a steel foundry and five of them would have been spent picking yer fat arse off the floor after yer had been sparked out fer yer cockney mouth.  

I can just imagine the fat **** woking with me Saturday night and 80 ton of pig iron to melt before morning .   OOOO  Liv what times the tea lady come round with the trolley . Me  get yer fat fucking arse loading that pig .  Fatboy.  Do we take two hours for Luncheon Liv like we do at the bank .. Me no yer sup yer water on the job and yer eat when the pig is loaded and its ten minutes snap time.  Fat boy after an hour , Liv phone an ambulance I am having a heart attack . Me. get back on this pig yer fat idle **** yer not ripping old age pensioners off now out there hard earned pensions.   . Me mate Herbert.   Liv that fat cockney is in the shithouse crying his eyes out saying that the job is to hard . Me. give him a slap Herbert and tell him to fuck off. 

Free Savchenko

#211 bestwood_red!

bestwood_red!

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted Today, 05:29 PM

I haven't been paying attention, what's he u-turned on?

Europe is the main one that got me. I liked how he said he was out but then when he thought the public would vote in he changed his mind. If he had stuck to his guns and said he supported leave then he probably would have won this election being the only leader who supported the winning vote.

#212 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted Today, 06:14 PM

Part of Corbyns problem is he's a symptom of modern politicians

He probably shouldn't have become leader but wasn't it that fool Beckett who nominated and then when he got in effectively saying that when she nominated him she didn't actually think it would go this far.

The whole thing is riddled with prats who don't think but believe they're the clever one's qualified to tell us what's good for us.

#213 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,459 posts

Posted Today, 06:33 PM

I am neither pro nor anti Corbyn. However, I do find it interesting how people slate politicians for not being themselves, telling people what they want to hear etc, yet when Corbyn does the opposite of this he can't seem to do right for doing wrong. Either in the view of the wider public or even his own party. People may not agree with him on Trident. I may not agree with him, for that matter. But isn't it refreshing to have a politician stay true to their convictions regardless of whether it costs votes?

Which is why I've said several times, I like the fella.

1477898653271071.jpg

#214 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,459 posts

Posted Today, 06:36 PM

Anyway I'm still voting ukip, even with Eddie Hitler in charge. I like most of their policies.

1477898653271071.jpg

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users