1173 replies to this topic

#1 the_saurus

the_saurus

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

I will be voting for the tories for the first time ever. How about you?

Think they have ran us very well recently.

Posted Image

#2 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

Fucking idiot.

I don't know if I'll bother.  Old Kenneth will get in here if he's running, if he isn't some other chimp in a blue rosette will.

#3 bestwood_red!

bestwood_red!

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

When Corbyn first took over I thought I would be voting for him at the next election but there is no chance now.

#4 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:35 AM

When Corbyn first took over I thought I would be voting for him at the next election but there is no chance now.

Why?

What changed between then and now?  24 hour a day propaganda really did a job on him.

#5 HucknallRed

HucknallRed

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

I'm not sure any of them are worth my vote this time.

Neither seem to offer anything credible.

#6 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

Quite right.  Old Theresa has a habit of doing the absolute opposite of what she says, how can anyone vote for that?  And Corbyn is intent on ruining all his good ideas by coupling them with shit ideas he's been hanging on to since the 80s.  What are the Libs and UKIP up to these days?

#7 bestwood_red!

bestwood_red!

Substitute

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

Why?

What changed between then and now?  24 hour a day propaganda really did a job on him.

His change in stance on most topics in particular the EU. Plus I thought he would be genuine opposition but he isn't and his staff and supporters seem like some of the poisonous people around, doesn't say much about the man.

#8 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

His change in stance on most topics in particular the EU. Plus I thought he would be genuine opposition but he isn't and his staff and supporters seem like some of the poisonous people around, doesn't say much about the man.

His problems are a lack of support from his own side, hanging on to one or two outdated ideals, 24 hour a day anti-propaganda.

It's a bit unfair to have a go at him for sharing your view on Europe and having a few nutjob supporters. 

#9 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,664 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

Why?

Anyone who's strobed Dianne fucking Abbott deserves avoiding.

#10 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,664 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:57 PM

Although it's job done as far as I'm concerned, I'll vote ukip again. I know they won't win but any policies the tories nick off 'em, as they usually do is a winner for me. Just hope that a bit of pressure makes Teresa listen.

#11 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

I just bumped into a mate who probably feels as passionately as you do about the EU.  He's voting Lib Dem on that principal.  That's an option for you.

#12 the_saurus

the_saurus

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

Although it's job done as far as I'm concerned, I'll vote ukip again. I know they won't win but any policies the tories nick off 'em, as they usually do is a winner for me. Just hope that a bit of pressure makes Teresa listen.

good point.

Posted Image

#13 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

Don't know, but i suspect that batshit cow Louise Mensch will accuse the Russians of somehow hacking the pencil in my local polling station.

Be interesting as old Clarkey boy suggested he wouldn't be standing next time around.

Edited by leather, 18 April 2017 - 01:54 PM.

#14 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

Don't know, but i suspect that batshit cow Louise Mensch will accuse the Russians of somehow hacking the pencil in my local polling station.

Be interesting as old Clarkey boy suggested he wouldn't be standing next time around.

We're getting a different chimp are we?

#15 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,453 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

Usual load of bollocks . The party that tell the most convincing lies the fuck wits will vote for em . . Fuck the policies.  This country is fucked . some folk have even decided who they are voting for now and the decision to hold an election is only hours old . Just tells you everything you need to know about the electorate in Britain.

Look how many voted Brexit without knowing any details. 

Savchenko is free.

#16 Lvivska

Lvivska

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 8,453 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

good point.

Love affair is back on lads .

Savchenko is free.

#17 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

We're getting a different chimp are we?

Not entirely sure. It was mentioned some time ago but all gone a bit quiet now though. Not sure which Monkey we'll get. I know it's a bit of a foregone conclusion in these parts as Labour don't help themselves in that you hear feck all from them until one of these comes along and then they pipe up. Even the limp Dems in their Jesus sandals and socks make more of a fist of it round here.

#18 HucknallRed

HucknallRed

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 02:48 PM

Usual load of bollocks . The party that tell the most convincing lies the fuck wits will vote for em . . Fuck the policies.  This country is fucked . some folk have even decided who they are voting for now and the decision to hold an election is only hours old . Just tells you everything you need to know about the electorate in Britain.

Look how many voted Brexit without knowing any details. 

100%

#19 Danny

Danny

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,110 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

That's sadly how many people vote; 'My dad's always been a Labour man so I am too', 'I'll never forgive Thatcher so could never vote Conservatives' etc. I'd be astounded if most folk took even 10 minutes to even just briefly look at what policies are being proposed by which party. Most people just vote out of habit.
When I say "Go!", you say "Weeble!".

"Go!"...

#20 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,594 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:04 PM

Not entirely sure. It was mentioned some time ago but all gone a bit quiet now though. Not sure which Monkey we'll get. I know it's a bit of a foregone conclusion in these parts as Labour don't help themselves in that you hear feck all from them until one of these comes along and then they pipe up. Even the limp Dems in their Jesus sandals and socks make more of a fist of it round here.

When your voting area has been gerrymandered to look like this you might as well chuck your resources elsewhere if you aren't Tory

boroughmap3.gif

The map is a bit misleading to be fair, you get the bigger picture when you look at all of the areas that have been cut off at the border because they're likely to have a few plebs in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users