Will we be relegated?

Will we go down?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will Forest get Relegated?

• Yes
    • No

HaHa, Harry Redknapp.

I'd be worried if I were a Blue.

As a quick fix he'll be good. I can't see them going down now.

HaHa, Harry Redknapp.

I'd be worried if I were a Blue.

Yep, absolutely awful appointment long term. Unfortunately will keep them up though.

Edited by nottmred

On top of harry joining to save Brum I have just seen that we play Reading before Newcastle kick a ball (Monday night) so they will be proper up for winning as they still have a chance of auto!

This is not looking good at all.....

On top of harry joining to save Brum I have just seen that we play Reading before Newcastle kick a ball (Monday night) so they will be proper up for winning as they still have a chance of auto!

This is not looking good at all.....

Brum's next two games are Villa away and Huddersfield at home.

Redknapp, or no Redknapp, they are losing both of those games.

So are we Dane, Reading in great form and crappy QPR will scrape a 1-0 win like most crappy teams do against us.

Personally think Brum will draw v Villa, they won't wanna helping hand to relegation from their main rivals.

I'm with you. If they turn around it will be fluke. Those players must have zero confidence at the moment and in comes old harry...whose best days are behind him BTW...the saviour! I wouldn't be impressed as I wasn't when we tried it with Big Ron. Not saying they can't get out of it by any means because they have more points on the board than us and Blackburn but I can't see him changing things that much.

Does our resident clairvoyant want to revise his opinion yet?

I will now, after our surprise win over Reading😎

No way we are going down now even if we lose our last two matches but think we'll beat QPR anyway.

So are we Dane, Reading in great form and crappy QPR will scrape a 1-0 win like most crappy teams do against us.

Personally think Brum will draw v Villa, they won't wanna helping hand to relegation from their main rivals.

Can anyone be so wrong?

I will now, after our surprise win over Reading

No way we are going down now even if we lose our last two matches but think we'll beat QPR anyway.

And now the realisation that he was wrong kicks in and a massive U-turn.

100% FOS!

Since you predicted we'd lose only one of our last seven matches, already lost three of those, I'd say you were the one full of shit. Charlie said we'd not lose another game, ER said we were down if we didn't beat Blackburn, others voted relegation too & iks drivveled likewise but in fact not one person on this forum got all the last five results correct so surely that makes all of us clueless/full of shit?!!

Edited by AndyNFFC

I will now, after our surprise win over Reading😎

Beep beep...poster reversing..Beep beep...poster reversing..

Beep beep...poster reversing..Beep beep...poster reversing..

That's quite good for you, no way you thought that one up all by yourself though.

Wondered where you'd gone, you've been awol since you said Huddersfield would beat us, at least I've been back to admit I was wrong about us losing to Huddersfield & Reading and also about us beating Blackburn but no others, you included IKS, have corrected their errors.

Since you predicted we'd lose only one of our last seven matches, already lost three of those, I'd say you were the one full of shit. Charlie said we'd not lose another game, ER said we were down if we didn't beat Blackburn, others voted relegation too & iks drivveled likewise but in fact not one person on this forum got all the last five results correct so surely that makes all of us clueless/full of shit?!!

Some are more FOS than others my friend. I may have the results all wrong but I fancied it to get better and that we'd pick up some points. Not enough wrong so far for me to need a u turn. Did you lose money on Saturday?

Some are more FOS than others my friend. I may have the results all wrong but I fancied it to get better and that we'd pick up some points. Not enough wrong so far for me to need a u turn. Did you lose money on Saturday?

Not enough wrong so far you say?? From our last five matches you've got one right, even Ive got two from those five correct, but to answer your question Yes I did lose money betting on Reading last weekend but happily so.

The difference is you seem to be the only person who seems excited about us going down and fucking banging on about it

Some people are optimists and some are pessimist about Forest and most on here have been about for at least ten years.

And some are newbies and like annoying yapping chihuahuas - you come on and seem to post a minute after the final whistle going "told you we was down, we are going down, we won't win another game" Yap Yap Yap

And so naturally when you show yourself up as you have people are quick to point it out

Now consider yourself told and slither back under your rock like a good lad 😉

Edited by E R

Yep I think we are gone

What were you saying again??😎

Not once did I say "we are gone" its about time you corrected yourself laddie and deal with the fact that you were wrong too. Go on, be a man, (if you can) admit it 😎

I'm a realist, whether you regard that as a pessimist or an optimist is up to you but relegation for the club I've supported for forty years doesn't excite me in the slightest but if that's what floats your boat you carry on.

Edited by AndyNFFC