E R

Will we be relegated?

Will we go down?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will Forest get Relegated?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah i think we're down now. Fed up of feeling positive then being kicked in the nuts.

Bizarre. We are definitely not down now. Checked the tables again this morning and we are still not in bottom 3.

Bizarre. We are definitely not down now. Checked the tables again this morning and we are still not in bottom 3.

I'm a miserable fucker! I am not optimistic.

Got a decent coach but the damage the owner is done is too deep.

Mind you, the chicken men at blackburn are even worse!

I'm a miserable fucker! I am not optimistic.

Got a decent coach but the damage the owner is done is too deep.

Mind you, the chicken men at blackburn are even worse!

I'm feeling these vibes too.

Yep. Unexpected win today, obviously, but that still leaves the chance of 1 in the last five 😎

Unlikely though as we should easily beat Blackburn 😎

Well, that leaves one goal from final 4 matches!!

It does sound unlikely now but it's Forest!!

Well, that leaves one goal from final 4 matches!!

It does sound unlikely now but it's Forest!!

One goal from three matches now....

We are wank about time the players get us out this mess they got us in it we need pride fight and players who want to fight for our last 3 games 3 wins no less go at it

We are wank about time the players get us out this mess they got us in it we need pride fight and players who want to fight for our last 3 games 3 wins no less go at it

That's what we need but we won't get it, in fact, I can't see us winning another match this season. Also, if it's the very likely League One next season, we won't be finishing in the top two or play off places, believe it or don't but it's True.

It's still in our hands and Blackburn have a tougher run in than us. I think it'll go down to the final match of the season but we'll just manage to survive by the skin of our teeth.

Whatever division we end up it it's obvious to all that significant changes are required over the summer.

God give it a rest please.........

We all have our opinions Andy and j am sure that everyone knows yours - but you clearly want it to happen which seems strange for a supposed Forest fan

You jump on every thread and hijack it - so if we go down set one up patting yourself on the back and we will all stop bye

You are like the Brent of the forum

AndyNFFC : If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain." Do you know which "philosopher" said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

We all have our opinions Andy and j am sure that everyone knows yours - but you clearly want it to happen which seems strange for a supposed Forest fan

You jump on every thread and hijack it - so if we go down set one up patting yourself on the back and we will all stop bye

AndyNFFC : If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain." Do you know which "philosopher" said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

Thank fuck you said it as couldn't be bothered to type that much!

Spot on

Thank you to the Dolly Parton fan club.

You clearly couldn't be more wrong, I want Forest to be in the Prem pushing for mid table safety every season, I don't like seeing us struggling in the second tier but I've accepted the fact that we aren't good enough. I've been telling you for ages now & nobody wanted to believe it and I can't understand how not even one more of you can see how poor our squad is or maybe you're in denial? Exactly what do you expect from a team with a squad as poor as ours? Please tell us coz at the moment it remains a bloody mystery.

You're wrong too about saying I hijack every thread. Look back over them all and you'll see that for yourself.

Ps: Yes I did back 1-0 Cardiff Thanks but I didn't want it to happen though I did lose out on Friday backing us to beat Blackburn!! How silly of me.

Edited by AndyNFFC

It's still in our hands and Blackburn have a tougher run in than us. I think it'll go down to the final match of the season but we'll just manage to survive by the skin of our teeth.

Whatever division we end up it it's obvious to all that significant changes are required over the summer.

This..

As i said on the Blackburn thread, we will blag it as thankfully they are many other shit teams around us. But not scoring against releative winnable games is a worry.Either way, even if we stay up, the tradjectory we had in the last couple seasons we are league 1 in 2018....

Edited by the_saurus

I don't think relegation is inevitable. It's ultimately a question of how much of a shit the players give. Are they good enough to stay up? Yes, we've seen signs of that recently. It's not talent and capability that's missing. It's attitude and application that's in inconsistent supply and going to be the deciding factor.

The trouble is clearly too many of them are too fucking thick to work out they have burned through all the opportunities to pin it on the manager and that if they go down it's as much on them as Fawaz.

They're shit out of excuses.

With Redknapp in at Birmingham, our chances of survival have took a battering.

With Redknapp in at Birmingham, our chances of survival have took a battering.

HaHa, Harry Redknapp.

I'd be worried if I were a Blue.