Away to Wolves - Lose

Home to Huddersfield - Draw

Home to Blackburn - Win

Away to Cardiff - Lose

Home to Reading - Draw

Away to QPR - Lose

Home to Ipswich - Win

That gives us a total of 50 points

I think we'll have enough to get out of trouble. Hopefully over these next 2 matches we pull away from Blackburn a little bit to take some of the pressure away from that match. Bristol City look doomed so I expect they'll be the one to drop into the bottom 3 come the end of the season.

I think we'll have enough to get out of trouble. Hopefully over these next 2 matches we pull away from Blackburn a little bit to take some of the pressure away from that match. Bristol City look doomed so I expect they'll be the one to drop into the bottom 3 come the end of the season.

I would of thought the same until I saw BC run in, they have it in their own hands

4 Apr - Championship
Preston
vs
19:45
Bristol City
8 Apr - Championship
Bristol City
vs
15:00
Wolves
14 Apr - Championship
Bristol City
vs
QPR
17 Apr - Championship
Blackburn
vs
Bristol City
22 Apr - Championship
Bristol City
vs
Barnsley
29 Apr - Championship
Brighton
vs
17:30
Bristol City
7 May - Championship
Bristol City
vs
12:00
Birmingham

Starting to feel more optimistic with MW in charge. He knows the fight needed to win games at this level and should have us well organised. Reckon we will be OK. Relegation is unthinkable for the club as a whole so fingers crossed.

I think we'll lose to Hudds, they're a very good side.

What happened to the high flying Bristol City who easily beat us at Ashton gate earlier in the season & were sitting pretty near the top at that time? They've completely disintergrated.

C'mon AndyNFFC/Deano, where are you?

100% No at the moment.

I'm disappointed, you've had me as Deano for too long thought I'd be Chaz or True Red by now or A.N.Other.

From our remaining fixtures the only one I think we'll win is Home v Blackburn (2-1) other than that think we'll draw at Home v Ipswich (1-1) other than that think we'll lose Away v Wolves (2-0) Home v Huddersfield (0-2) Away v Cardiff (1-0) Home v Reading (0-1) and Away v QPR (1-0)

That'll give us a total of 46 points but will it be enough? Doubtful. As has been said already Bristol City have the easier run in but Blackburn still have to play Reading, Barnsley, Bristol City, Wolves, Villa and Us so not easy either but will they get many points from those matches? The key match is beating Blackburn for me, which I think we will but if we did draw or lose that match then I think we are down.

100% no pessimism on this forum?? I've gone with relegated to provide balance.

I honestly think we are relying on maybe two - three players to pull it out of the bag and if they get injured or dont turn up we're f*cked.

I'm disappointed, you've had me as Deano for too long thought I'd be Chaz or True Red by now or A.N.Other.

From our remaining fixtures the only one I think we'll win is Home v Blackburn (2-1) other than that think we'll draw at Home v Ipswich (1-1) other than that think we'll lose Away v Wolves (2-0) Home v Huddersfield (0-2) Away v Cardiff (1-0) Home v Reading (0-1) and Away v QPR (1-0)

That'll give us a total of 46 points but will it be enough? Doubtful. As has been said already Bristol City have the easier run in but Blackburn still have to play Reading, Barnsley, Bristol City, Wolves, Villa and Us so not easy either but will they get many points from those matches? The key match is beating Blackburn for me, which I think we will but if we did draw or lose that match then I think we are down.

I think we'll end up with 50 points.

Bristol City may have the easier run in, but they have only won 3 of their last 20 league games. I would have thought most teams would relish playing them at the moment.

If we manage 50 points, it means either Blackburn or Bristol City would have to win at least 3 of their last seven games. I can't see either doing it.

Burton keep digging in and getting some good results, and I reckon they'll stay up.

I still think Birmingham will be involved in the relegation battle in 3 or 4 games time.

If we don't have a minimum of three points after the Blackburn game we will go down but we look more resilient already and was slightly unlucky against Preston

According to the above we'll only score 3 goals in our last 7 games, No way you are Deano he's not that stupid.

😂😂😂😂

According to the above we'll only score 3 goals in our last 7 games, No way you are Deano he's not that stupid.

Ha Ha Lucky for Deano then.

It's just my opinion of the results, nobody has to agree with them but out of interest USRed what are your predictions for these matches??

We are the seventh highest scorers in the league but Andy reckons we will only scroe three goals in the next seven games all against teams who concede on average over one goal a game lol.

Based upon the fact we have no wins in 9 😂

Come on get it right one win in nine. Who can forget the magical night against Brighton, I'm surprised they aren't selling DVDs in the club shop.

my mistake - i hope we pick up a few wins but i fear the unbeaten 2 game winless run could end tonight although hopefully i am wrong.

We basically have win against Blackburn and get something from Reading and Ipswich (who should be on the beach by then) and hope the rest of the teams around us are equally as shit as us

Blackburn always seem to fuck us over, heavily too :(

I'm sure there used to be some kind of predictor on the BBC sport site.

Jesus, i'm pessimistic.

Away to Wolves - Lose

Home to Huddersfield - Draw

Home to Blackburn - Lose

Away to Cardiff - Draw

Home to Reading - Win

Away to QPR - Draw

Home to Ipswich - Lose

Away to Wolves - Draw

Home to Huddersfield - Win

Home to Blackburn - Draw

Away to Cardiff - Draw

Home to Reading - Lose

Away to QPR - Draw

Home to Ipswich - Win

Blimey you think we will only lose once more this season - that is fucking optimistic mate but let's hope you are right

I voted no, but, looking at our final 6 games, it is difficult to see any guaranteed results and we could very easily lose them all. The Blackburn game will be a big one. I reckon MW has enough about him to keep us out of the drop-zone, but it is going to be close. Fawaz out.

Blimey you think we will only lose once more this season - that is fucking optimistic mate but let's hope you are right

That's the defeat out of the way. Onwards and upwards.