nffc2017

Forest vs. Derby

Reading Rowett had one of his team watch us against Burton. Deal already done for him and backroom team apparently.

Derby not been playing well, and I'm hoping a new manager might not have enough time to change things that much before the weekend.

I'll plump for a 2-1 Forest win........that's if that **** Brazil decides to play two strikers and take the game to the opposition.

Supposedly 2 new managers in place for Saturday. I can't remember the last time both teams didn't change their manager around the game (either before or after) seems like it's every year.

I'm down for this one too. The Brighton match gave me the bug again after not going since Huddersfield away on Boxing Day.

I just hope that we put a performance in.

A stat I've just seen on Sky Sports; this Saturday will be the 5th derby in a row where both teams have different managers from the previous meeting. Just goes to show how poorly both clubs have been run these past couple of seasons.

Looks like I've got a ticket for this one. Can't remember last game I went to. We were shite which doesn't help narrow it down.

Oh well here's hoping.

Blackburn got a point and wolves won tonight, we are now just 2 points off the drop.

We have to get something out of Saturday

Surprised this is not on tv. Maybe a stream knocking about on the day

That's why I'm going. Don't like missing these games.

Do you need a lift Andy ??

I'm fine mate but thanks. I will be in the haven at some point, but I have to catch up with a fella who owes me a bit of wedge.