i.k.s

Jollies this year...

Booked flights yesterday to Naples for my honeymoon this August. Got a week there so plenty of time to visit Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii etc.

We get married in July but aren't off on our proper honeymoon til January when we go to Australia for 3 weeks. Yesterday though we booked a week in Marmaris and we fly out the day after the wedding. Bit iffy about Turkey given recent events but I'll be fucked if I'm changing my plans for those cunts.

Booked flights yesterday to Naples for my honeymoon this August. Got a week there so plenty of time to visit Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii etc.

ย 

Tempted for Sorrento this September. Let us know how it is. Only ever been to central and northern Italy so definitely want to try the south,

ย 

We had a week in Sorrento as part of our honeymoon, it's great there. Beaches are a bit thin on the ground there if you're looking for a lazy day, there's one about a 15 minute walk past Sorrento (past the cliffs) if you're looking for one.

Stopped at lake Como last night at a lodge we rented for 48 hours. Few of us got here Wednesday, its fucking stunning. Ride for 200 miles today to adria not far from Venice. Rode alpine passes yesterday, breathtaking scenery. Switzerland really is like it says on the box.

Temperature topped out 104o here today and its absolutely floored me. How these people go to Egypt and Dubai is beyond my comprehension, its truly awful.

Temperature topped out 104o here today and its absolutely floored me. How these people go to Egypt and Dubai is beyond my comprehension, its truly awful.

When in Turkey a few years ago the temp reached 60C. That's 140F!

We went for an evening meal and the temp at 8 at night was 35C.

Way too hot and very uncomfortable

When in Turkey a few years ago the temp reached 60C. That's 140F!

We went for an evening meal and the temp at 8 at night was 35C.

Way too hot and very uncomfortable

We're off to Turkey next week. I struggle when it hits 20 over here so no doubt I'll die if the temperature gets anywhere close to 60.

Where are you andy?

We're off to Turkey next week. I struggle when it hits 20 over here so no doubt I'll die if the temperature gets anywhere close to 60.

It will deffo be in the 40's.

Where in Turkey are you going?

It will deffo be in the 40's.

Where in Turkey are you going?

We're sort of in between Marmaris and Icelmar. Forecast is for 35 at the moment and I'm already dreading it.

We're sort of in between Marmaris and Icelmar. Forecast is for 35 at the moment and I'm already dreading it.

One place I wouldn't go is Turkey.

Where are you andy?

Village called Montejaque, about an hour and a half from Malaga up in the mountains. Its fucking ace if you hate the tourist traps as we do. Went to the desert the other day and watched about 50 vultures circling above us. Got to about 25' above our heads and Hyacinth panicked ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldn't go to Turkey if you paid for a 5 star hotel for me, the dirty bastards. Never forget how those Leeds lads were treated!!