i.k.s

Jollies this year...

Bardolino's my favourite place on the lake but there's a few very nice spots. I'd definitely spend a day at one of them. It was Faceman that recommended it to me the first time we went over.

Good stuff...

:cool04: :cool04:

Verona was great. Didn't get up to any of the lakes or the town you suggested but did go to Venice for the day. Lovely city all in all with great foods and wines. Great having a nice meal on Piazza Bra with Arena di Verona providing the backdrop.

If I'm not mistaken I'm sure I spotted mrcunny at Birmingham airport earlier today. Was mumbling to himself by the looks of it 😀.

Edited by nottmred

We have booked a long weekend at Skegness next weekend as the kids quite like the holiday camps as they have stuff going on all day, swimming and then the club of a nigh time with entertainment.

I have never been skeggy before but it looks like a nice place we are staying at and normally the hoseasons breaks are ok. My boy had asked if we can go to the Forest v Huddersfield game as well which is a bonus

We have booked a long weekend at Skegness next weekend as the kids quite like the holiday camps as they have stuff going on all day, swimming and then the club of a nigh time with entertainment.

I have never been skeggy before but it looks like a nice place we are staying at and normally the hoseasons breaks are ok. My boy had asked if we can go to the Forest v Huddersfield game as well which is a bonus

Not been to Skeg since I was a kid. Let us know what it is like these days - I'd like to show my family where I used to holiday as a kid but really have little interest if it's a crap hole.

My mum's fella has a place in Chapel. Me and my missus nipped down for a weekend last summer and had an evening in Skeg. I hadn't been in about 10 years and it's got a lot better. Still a bit rough round the edges but far better than it used to be.

The thing with Skegness is it hasn't changed any in 40 years apart from everyone there now has identikit tattoos and the motorbility scooters have multiplied some with people leaping out of them to run into the slots and pubs.

If you're going to a camp it'll be good though. We did it a couple of years ago, kids had a great time.

Has anyone here been to Australia, more specifically Melbourne? I'm off there in January '18 for my honeymoon and want to try get some decent tips for places to eat, drink, see etc.

Edited by Danny

Fuck going in the sea over there.

There was no chance of that happening. I've got an irrational fear of being eaten by a shark so tend to only view the water whilst supping a beer from a safe distance sat outside a bar.

Has anyone here been to Australia, more specifically Melbourne? I'm off there in January '18 for my honeymoon and want to try get some decent tips for places to eat, drink, sea etc.

What kind of food do you like? What do you want to do (wine tours/walks/swim etc)

One of my best mates has lived there for the last 8 years and loves it.

If you're planning on hiring a car, the Great Ocean Road isn't far and is well worth it. Also a couple of hours drive away is Phillip Island, well worth being there at dusk for the penguin parade. Can't really remember much about Melbourne itself though, but then it was 15 years ago.

Madrid tomorrow for my stag do for 4 nights. Hope the lads don't have anything too extreme lined up...

I went to Zakopene skiing in Poland on a stag a few week back - I couldn't believe how cheap the place was.

Rib eye steak, chips, salad and a large beer in a restaurant was under a tenner.

Must say as well I felt terrible for days after as drinking non-stop. Still I manage to avoid injury unlike this dopey **** we was with who decided to ski down again after half a bottle of cherry brandy and snapped his ligament :fez:

But if you ever fancy giving skiing a go try there as you can buy a lift pass each day for about a tenner, the hotels are really nice, the town was like an alpine village, cheap flight to Krakow with easyjet and you cant spend your polish money out there for love nor errr money

Just got back from Milan. What a buzz riding around Monza race circuit. No red tape bollocks, just fire up and go for it spin. Had the missus on the back as well!! https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/18631448_1874632502562922_6042134063295234048_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=cc3da95ca41e2e9101dc921e337a57fb&oe=5922ADC2

That looks brilliant.

It was mate. We just rocked up, no tickets, passes, nothing. The organiser who I'd never met lent me his scoot, a GP 200 & off we went!

We have just had a 5 days in walton on the Naze with the kids. Really good and the kids love it as it's park resorts and they have the discos and dances and stuff. What the fuck is it that none of them have WIFI or a phone signal. Its like being in fucking India. How do the locals stand it. Even the town centre my phone didn't work. Even now my phone says GPRS and then it kicks in and I get 37 emails from 11am asking for something urgent. Fucking backwards Cunts

Edited by E R

Sat here at Extra, Cobham services on the M25 waiting for my mates as we're off to Adria nr Venice. Only rode for an hour, my arse is killing me, I lost a side panel handle and the kick-starter seems to be permanently engaged as its making a whirring noise. Fucking great.

Is it an easy fix?

All my jollies are in Ireland this year going to weddings and all kinds of other bollocks. I've tried to weasel out of it all to be honest.

Next year is already looking better with trips to France and Sicilly booked.

Is it an easy fix?

All my jollies are in Ireland this year going to weddings and all kinds of other bollocks. I've tried to weasel out of it all to be honest.

Next year is already looking better with trips to France and Sicilly booked.

Not really,needs an engine split and the gearbox taken apart to get to the problem, will take two hours and I haven't got a couple of specific tools on me. But we've got to Eurotunnel so fingers crossed .