i.k.s

Jollies this year...

I quite fancy a couple of weeks touring Argentina but doubt the missus will agree cos she hates flying ....

Fucker ain't it. I want to tour San Fran next year hiring a Triumph or something, but I had to compromise to two days riding because of lugging hairdyer, make up, clothes & all that bollocks around with her. :rolleyes_anim:

What you got up your sleeve?

Got a weekend touring North Yorks across to the Lakes

Riding from Calais to Adria in Italy in june

9 days with the missus in Andalucia up in the mountains in July

August b/h, weekend riding the Hebridies.

The ride sounds great - bike or scooter? How many days is that?

Seeing as this is the holiday/wedding thread; I've put on a bit of timber the past few years and am trying to shift it before the wedding. The exercise part doesn't bother me at all as I used to be fit as a fiddle but the dieting is absolutely dire.

Since New Years Eve I've had 11 pints. Considering I used to sink about 20 each week I think that's good going but the look I got tonight off my missus when I walked into the front room with a bottle of Becks, you'd have thought she'd caught me shagging her sister.

There's a Chinese place round the corner from work who do the most amazing pork cob. I'm worried the poor cunts might go out of business now I've withdrawn my custom.

....you'd have thought she'd caught me shagging her sister.

You're still getting away with that then? Nice* :thumbsup_still:

The only time I wear a suit is for weddings and funerals so last time I went to a wedding I got my suit out the wardrobe on the big day and found it to be considerably tighter than I remembered. I can only assume it shrunk due to being left hanging up for too long :worried_anim:

*In case any of Danny's family is reading, and also for Durham red, I'd like to point out that was just a joke.

Stag plans have changed due to prices and availability. New options are Munich, Madrid or Amsterdam. Amsterdam would be my 3rd choice as I've been before.

Anyone able to recommend any of them?

Edited by Savo

Tallinn will knock them all into a cocked hat mate and cheap as chips

My cousin lived in Laanmere tee, part of the old soviet type blocks of flats just outside Tallin . I was there just after independence and they were kicking fuck out of the Russians, I trawled the bars in the old town and trapped this Russian bird , She played Piano in a couple of clubs but was a classical pianist . She was hiding away from her boyfriend who was some gangster in Vladivostok . Took me all over but mostly back to her place so as I could shag the arse off her. I always say Fuck the Russians.

My cousin died so I aint ever been back , But folk I know who have say its quite a thriving night life now. I am sure I read where its one of the best kept Medieval cites in Europe.

Yeah Talinn is amazing. I have been though before so wanted to try somewhere new. In the end we went for Madrid.

The women in Talinn were stunning. I suppose it's sandwiched in between Scandinavia and Russia so that helps but literally every local bird I saw was a 7/10 minimum.

Stag plans have changed due to prices and availability. New options are Munich, Madrid or Amsterdam. Amsterdam would be my 3rd choice as I've been before.

Anyone able to recommend any of them?

Munich if you like beer and pork

Booked Krakow in April for the weekend. Hoping to go somewhere in March too for 5 days, probably Verona. Will then do somewhere around September in Italy again. Was thinking somewhere down south in Apulia or Calabria maybe.

Booked a weekend in Milan in mid May.

Anyone been & done a bit of clobber shopping?

I am NOT going to the fucking San Siro before anyone pipes up.

I went to Milan as was going to the GP in Monza. The hotel looked nice online and as me and my mate pulled up in a cab a bird stood in front in a trench coat and bollock naked underneath. The fucking place just had about twenty brasses outside. When we went in all the McLaren engineers were staying there and we was talking to them and they was saying that all sorts goes on and that's why they stay there. On the morning of the race we checked out and they had left me and my mate a pass each. We sold our tickets outside for 100 quid and had a fucking top day.

Btw the clothes are too dear - fucking Lacoste polo was about a oner

There's loads of outlets but it's always the same old shit I find. Gucci & Hilfiger. Who wears that shit nowadays? Calvin Klein ffs. :lol:

Off to Verona on Monday until Friday. Probably go back to Venice for the day on the Wednesday too. Lovely

I love Verona. Half an hour up the road you've got places like Bardolino and Garda which are pretty nice too.

I love Verona. Half an hour up the road you've got places like Bardolino and Garda which are pretty nice too.

Very tempted to go to Garda. Must admit, not heard of Barrolino but might check it.

Very tempted to go to Garda. Must admit, not heard of Barrolino but might check it.

Bardolino's my favourite place on the lake but there's a few very nice spots. I'd definitely spend a day at one of them. It was Faceman that recommended it to me the first time we went over.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Fiumicino for Easter. Will pop in with an Easter Egg for the Pope.

Pwllheli in July with the kids. It's one of Haven's holiday parks. Took them to one in Ayr last year and they loved it.

Prague in September if I could be arsed to go.