Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

BANG SOME DECENT FOOTBALL PICS UP...

:thumbsdown_still: :thumbsdown_still: :thumbsdown_still: :thumbsdown_still:

HaHa, it's not very often Art posts during the day. You must have really riled him with that photo Chaz.

It's a shame you didn't like it Art, you were my target audience. Faceman it is then...

Nothing like a bit of ginger cock...

holiganism-generic.jpg

Pretty sure that's the bloke from the cover of the "Trouble on the Terraces" video that came out in the 90's. I wonder if they paid him royalties?

Look at what I stumbled across when looking up a photo to respond to one of Art's posts:

granada.jpg

Class or what!?? Check out the big hair on Dean Saunders! Granada TV Rental takes me back, too.

Did people still rent televisions in 1988?

I like how they specify 'portable colour television'. Imagine having a public award presentation and proudly handing over a black and white one :)

Did people still rent televisions in 1988?

I like how they specify 'portable colour television'. Imagine having a public award presentation and proudly handing over a black and white one :)

My parents rented one back in 1992 so that I could play on my Sega Megadrive, takes me back!

The ad does show how times have changed. Even if you upgrade the technology to today's standards, can you imagine a professional footballer being presented with some 22 inch HD ready flatscreen.....they would probably think somebody was taking the piss.

My parents rented one back in 1992

Losers ;)

I can remember seeing teletext for the first time when someone brought a tv into school and thinking it was amazing. which, of course, it was.

DFnJEpyXkAUtVfO.jpg

Edited by Art Vandelay

Losers ;)

I can remember seeing teletext for the first time when someone brought a tv into school and thinking it was amazing. which, of course, it was.

DFnJEpyXkAUtVfO.jpg

This reminds me of the best football manager game of all, Championship Manager 2. Pretty much all I used my first PC for.

Losers ;)

DFnJEpyXkAUtVfO.jpg

Psycho on the ball as ever

Birtles.                       ?           Davenport. Walker. ?                        ?                       ?             Pearce                    WigleyBrian_Clough02.jpg

Edited by i.k.s