Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

BANG SOME DECENT FOOTBALL PICS UP...

Ha! I was thinking people could mine it for pics. No matter, here's another... My favourite Clough and Taylor photo

PA-11456520.jpg

That is brilliant. If I could find that in great quality at A4 size, I'd pay handsomely for that.

That is brilliant. If I could find that in great quality at A4 size, I'd pay handsomely for that.

I'll order you one next time I make a photo order. Not bothered about you paying for it.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

I'll order you one next time I make a photo order. Not bothered about you paying for it.

Nice one - just let me know when you do - I'll give something to charity or whatever...

I can remember seeing a picture of him like that in the post and the next day at school (primary) I went out to play football at dinner with my Forest kit over my uniform because I wanted to look like him.

yes. I remember on the back of the tricky tree fanzine where they played "spot the ted" instead on spot the ball and there was a picture of Psycho and the caption "spot the ted - put an X where you think Ted the Tin Man McMinn (currently out of the picture) will land.

he had to have his leg of after a "mystery" infection - I reckon the fucking bones were liquid