Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Super 6

Thanks, think it was the final week of the Championship that won it for me. They slipped in an extra round on Saturday night with the Sunday games and only I noticed :thumbsup_still:

They should let you predict several weeks ahead or at least have a default score entered automatically or something otherwise it just comes down to who remembers do it the most. Well, between you and me it does, obviously we were miles ahead of the rest :cool04:

Thanks, think it was the final week of the Championship that won it for me. They slipped in an extra round on Saturday night with the Sunday games and only I noticed :thumbsup_still:

They should let you predict several weeks ahead or at least have a default score entered automatically or something otherwise it just comes down to who remembers do it the most. Well, between you and me it does, obviously we were miles ahead of the rest :cool04:

The cream always rises to the top Art.

Would anyone be interested in joining a super six league? Ive got one set up with a £5 entry fee. Currently £80 in the pot and winner takes all. All the funds are in a holding account ready to be paid out to the winner.

Is that it then? No round for the quarter finals? I was just about to hit the top :(

Bit shit wasn't it?

The lad who won it doesn't even like football :D