Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

Super 6

We should do a super six league from the members off of here.

How many on here play Super 6?

I could set up a league now, but we'd all join with our current points so far this season.

I don't mind doing it if some of you guys will join.

Sod it, league created.

Forest Fans.net

Password: 24TJSK

I'd definitely join. Already in a league but presume you can be in multiple.

Quick plug for the Sky fantasy football.

Anyone with a Skybet account is also eligible to enter their second half of the season game. Free to enter, a grand for the winner, scoring starts 4th February.

Well done Art for your 3rd place finish. :D :D

I'll restart the league next season, and hopefully more will enter this time.

Wasn't it that waste of space Lvivska who suggested we do a league........and then didn't even join up. He's banned for next season.

What's Super 6?

Sky Bet run a competition where you must predict the score of 6 games. You get 5 points for a correct score and 2 points if you get the result correct.

You will need a Sky Bet account, but you don't have to put any money in it. If you predict all 6 correct scores, you will be in the running for a 250k pay out.

https://www.skybet.com/ and click Play Super 6

I definitely won't finish bottom next season :D

I notice Art got 18 points on the last round. He'd have needed a lie down after that. :lol: :lol:

I assumed I'd finished last, I was bottom when I joined and forgot to do predictions about half the time. Nottmred must be terrible :lol:

Well done DB :king_right:

I forgot to play the last three weeks or so and several during the season too. I'm also not very good either.

I was browsing around and looked at the soccer saturday guy's results - They were useless. I know you'd expect them to be quite poor as they're semi-clueless but they were even worse than you'd expect. Stelling would have made better predictions just plucking random numbers out a hat like a low budget fa cup draw tribute :thumbsdown_still:

New league is set up if anyone wants to join.

Pin Number is 3650TR

You must open a Sky Bet account to play, but you don't have to deposit any money.

Paddy power do a similar thing. Again no money required but you choose 8 goalscorers. Get them all you get 250k

Thanks for the reminder about PaddyPower. I'll cut you in for 1% when I win B)

I'm going to plug the Sky fantasy football again - https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com

Free to enter, 50k for the winner plus other prizes. I'd recommend entering a week late and going for the 10k prize for the second chance league B)

Just seen the results from our league last week, oh dear

It's a shame this season you can see other people's predictions. I'd have just said I'd forgotten :lol:

I don't take much notice of the lower leagues so last week I just stuck in random results with no idea what I was doing - Got my best score of the season so far :wacko: