GupiRed2

Derby away

What do we reckon then? Both teams seemed to have picked up a bit of form and climbed up the league. With our attacking threat I certainly think we have a chance. I'll go for a 2-2.

--------Stojkovic--------

---Mills--Worrall--Perquis--

Pererra-----Lam-----------Lichaj

-----Lansbury--Kasami--

--------Osborn---------

-------Britt--------------

Stojkovic--------

Pererra-----Vaughan---------Lichaj

-----Lansbury--Osborn--

-----Bendtner-----Britt--------------

Stojkovic--------

Pererra-----Vaughan---------Lichaj

-----Lansbury--Osborn--

-----Bendtner-----Britt--------------

That's the one for me. Maybe even Hobbs at the back but don't know who I'd drop.

Why move Lichaj from his natural right side to incorporate a fucking idiot who'll definitely not last 90 minutes in such a highly charged game?

Why move Lichaj from his natural right side to incorporate a fucking idiot who'll definitely not last 90 minutes in such a highly charged game?

I think as a wing back Perrera could be lethal, and he has protection with 3 CBs and a DM. At full back I'd agree he would be a liability but we could really do with his attacking threat. As much as I'd prefer Vaughan over Lam, I cant even remember the last time Vaughan played even 10 mins of football where as Lam has played there the last few games, would be a risk to just thrown Vaughan into the Derby game.

I agree. I don't like Lichaj on the left, he looks awkward over there. One of the best we have in his natural position.

I agree. I don't like Lichaj on the left, he looks awkward over there. One of the best we have in his natural position.

He does. Watched him trying to cross the ball with his left foot on Friday and he looked very clumsy. Also not comfortable working the line and cutting in to right all the time.

He does. Watched him trying to cross the ball with his left foot on Friday and he looked very clumsy. Also not comfortable working the line and cutting in to right all the time.

He was awarded man of the match though. Had a good game.

With Pinilos out not sure we have a better option at left wing back, Pererra would certainly be more of a liability on the left and Mancienne/Cash aren't wing backs full stop. Lichaj has atleast played on the left a number of times and as has been said, was awarded man of the match from that position against top of the league.

I suppose this must be the first time the two teams have met when both have foreign managers - Forest's Frenchman v Derby's Dutchman.....

did i read somewhere on here that with 4 games ont telly we would be lucky to get a point considering who the opposition were

full house derby 2 forest 3

Both teams to score and Draw. Prob end up 3-3 or sumit.

Should be a entertaining game. I hope he starts Vaughan, leave hilberto on the bench and use him as a impact sub on the wing if we're loosing

Both teams to score and Draw. Prob end up 3-3 or sumit.

Should be a entertaining game. I hope he starts Vaughan, leave hilberto on the bench and use him as a impact sub on the wing if we're loosing

I'm more concerned if he plays he gets sent off again!

I'm more concerned if he plays he gets sent off again!

I rather think he's learned his lesson now !!! On his day he a game winner ..