i.k.s

Newcastle at home.

Pretty sure I've not complained about you beating 9 men, just the performance of the ref and the unsporting behaviour of Henri Lansbury in that match.

I see he's conveniently ruled himself out of the return match at St James'.

Mate whilst you get good support - Newcastle is not a ground that is feared by players or fans. Even Sunderland wander round the town like they own it on derby days and from what I have heard Boro take the piss there every time and just walk around dishing out slaps unchallenged

And now you think a player is so scared he is pretending to be injured to avoid the game :cool03:

Mate whilst you get good support - Newcastle is not a ground that is feared by players or fans. Even Sunderland wander round the town like they own it on derby days and from what I have heard Boro take the piss there every time and just walk around dishing out slaps unchallenged

And now you think a player is so scared he is pretending to be injured to avoid the game :cool03:

All right Green Street? :D

It was a tongue in cheek, nobody really believes a player would feign injury to avoid a fixture. Christ alive, some of you lot are precious aren't you?

Pretty sure I've not complained about you beating 9 men, just the performance of the ref and the unsporting behaviour of Henri Lansbury in that match.

I see he's conveniently ruled himself out of the return match at St James'.

I think its a christmas thing, he seems to be injured late December early January every year. Listened to a Howard Webb interview the other day where he said some players would ask to be booked if they were on four bookings as it means they would be off at christmas. The king of this was Kevin Nolan, suspended five Christmases in a row.