Sign in to follow this  
HucknallRed

What's wrong with the UK?

Steal some cash from thick twats who should know better, 4 years;

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/25/fraudster-jailed-conning-sam-allardyce-west-ham-staff-stephen-ackerman

Glass someone for smiling at you, causing massive injuries, just 18 months for you;

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/woman-25-scarred-for-life-after-being-glassed-in-unprovoked-sheffield-pub-attack-1-8255741

The more money you've got, the better lawyers you can employ and the better deal you get.

Not morally right but since when does equality mean fuck all?

Know a bloke who's house was broken into and all his stuff of value was stolen but the perpetrator was only given community service but jump over the walls of Buckingham Palace you'll be in prison the same day!

Still rankles that Scouse **** Gerrard got caught on cctv causing bodily harm to another but his highly paid lawyers got him off. If that had been any one of us it would have been time inside HMP.

Not gonna start on the Queen wanting us taxpayers to fund her refurb coz that takes the piss and much more.

They're the biggest benefits scrounging family in the UK.

Edited by AndyNFFC

It's bullshit. A friend of mine conned a few banks out of £700,000 and got 14 years. Someone had an argument with their girlfriend and stormed off in a mood, saw my 16 year old cousin in front of him who he had never met before and because in his words he was "angry and bored" punched my cousin in the back of the head knocking him out and then kicked him in the head until he was dead, completely unprovoked. Got six years out in three. When he was released within a year he had punched someone else from behind unprovoked and stamped them until they were brain damaged. Got 8 years plus the other 3 so 11 years altogether but for some reason was released after four years. So he done 7 years for killing one 16 year old and brain damaging an 18 year old, both for no reason. Shows money is worth more than life.

It's bullshit. A friend of mine conned a few banks out of £700,000 and got 14 years. Someone had an argument with their girlfriend and stormed off in a mood, saw my 16 year old cousin in front of him who he had never met before and because in his words he was "angry and bored" punched my cousin in the back of the head knocking him out and then kicked him in the head until he was dead, completely unprovoked. Got six years out in three. When he was released within a year he had punched someone else from behind unprovoked and stamped them until they were brain damaged. Got 8 years plus the other 3 so 11 years altogether but for some reason was released after four years. So he done 7 years for killing one 16 year old and brain damaging an 18 year old, both for no reason. Shows money is worth more than life.

Oh my gosh, terrible event :(

Sounds like a total prick. Surprised he's not been done over himself yet.

I would have him off'd the at the earliest opportunity.

I would have him off'd the at the earliest opportunity.

I'd managed to track him down to somewhere in Heanor just two days before he did the other lad in. When he came out he worked at the Toyota plant for a few days but then fucked off and havent got a clue where he is now.

I tell you what is wrong in the uk - lazy fat benefit scroungers with poor diets who have no respect.

There was a fete local to us yesterday and my wife went with the 3 kids and dogs and met my 70 mum there. We had been away and I started watching the F1 so stayed in. The fete had some majorettes from the local slum called Harlow.

Anyway there was a little dog show and my kids put the dogs in. They walked round and had a look on the stalls and started walking toward the exit when my wife said a 40 odd year fat bloke with a bald head in glasses went Oi are you going to pick that fucking shit up it could get in my kids eyes and blind them. My wife turned round and said this bloke was right in her face. She said he smelled of beer. She said he said there was dogshit over the other side and that our dog had done it. As god is my judge if and we don't think it was our dog - but if it was she takes bags everywhere and if he had said I think your dog has made a mess there she would have picked it up and that was that. But no his fat wife (both reportedly dripping in sports direct) come waddling over and went you better fucking pick that up now. My wife said alright calm down I am with 3 kids easy with the language. This fat **** then goes well you better get your ol man as we got fucking beef then. She said there was a bit of an argument she picked it up and this fat waste of a man **** said "your lucky"

Anyway she gets in and my son goes "a man was shouting and swearing at mum". She told me what had happened and I drove up there and he had gone. I was so angry as my kids shouldn't have to see this and I wanted to hurt him but the fat **** had gone. I swear I would have smashed him all round that field or died trying. I am no hard man but no one is shouting and swearing and my wife, kids and mum and fucking getting away with it.

And then you think if you go over there and do him, probably end up with the police involved and all sorts and for what? Some tower block scumbag who is pissed at a fete shouting at women and kids. His life won't change

Anyway these cheerleaders who they were with are doing some other thing in a few weeks and I will be there and let's see how brave he is making fucking little kids and women scared

Edited by E R

Reminds me a bit of when I was coaching my lad's football team and we had a game in Bestwood. This woman was screaming all the way through but stuff like 'fucking ref, fucking ref, that's not gone fucking in' after we scored a goal. Taking into account that the ref was a kid and the lads playing were ten I asked her politely if she'd tone it down a bit to which she screamed 'fuck off you ****' :lol: :lol: One of our parents turned to me and said, 'that's what you get for thinking you might be able to reason with her'.

Just basics innit, you don't go screaming at kids and women, or blokes for that matter but getting into spats with strangers who are likely to be intimidated by you is the mark of a wrong 'un.

And my wife said that the actual person who's dog they thought did do the shit was a man and a women also with a little westie and that he was mixed race and a bit of a lump so I wouldn't be surprised if the anger came from the fact he didn't have the bollocks to say it to them.

But it is a fact that the lower class indigenous people from certain areas like Harlow and Basildon (maybe Bestwood in Nottingham by the sounds of things chezzer) but if for some reason you are off work on a week day and you have to go to one of these high streets then you see them. Wandering around clearly able yet just fucking lazy Cunts who think they have a god given right to live and be fed and clothed whilst keeping Michael Ashley in Bentleys.

Even today I am still seething about it and really want to go to that majorette thing in a few weeks and have it out in front of his kids so they know what it is like.

My wife said there was a bunch of men and women all from the same majorette thing in Harlow and not one of them intervened and said "come on mate easy with the language and aggression it's women and small kids". When she told me I even took the kids baseball bat in the car when I went there in case I steamed into him and a few of them gave me a dig and again today you think you could end up losing your job because of some fat spunk stain on society drinking too much warm beer at a fucking village fete.

I would 1000% pay someone a grand now to stab him If I knew who he was and where he lived and that I could get away with it

And my wife said that the actual person who's dog they thought did do the shit was a man and a women also with a little westie and that he was mixed race and a bit of a lump so I wouldn't be surprised if the anger came from the fact he didn't have the bollocks to say it to them.

But it is a fact that the lower class indigenous people from certain areas like Harlow and Basildon (maybe Bestwood in Nottingham by the sounds of things chezzer) but if for some reason you are off work on a week day and you have to go to one of these high streets then you see them. Wandering around clearly able yet just fucking lazy Cunts who think they have a god given right to live and be fed and clothed whilst keeping Michael Ashley in Bentleys.

Even today I am still seething about it and really want to go to that majorette thing in a few weeks and have it out in front of his kids so they know what it is like.

My wife said there was a bunch of men and women all from the same majorette thing in Harlow and not one of them intervened and said "come on mate easy with the language and aggression it's women and small kids". When she told me I even took the kids baseball bat in the car when I went there in case I steamed into him and a few of them gave me a dig and again today you think you could end up losing your job because of some fat spunk stain on society drinking too much warm beer at a fucking village fete.

I would 1000% pay someone a grand now to stab him If I knew who he was and where he lived and that I could get away with it

I have been down this road , you have to get it out your head mate or you go nuts. imitation hard men never struck a blow of work in their lives. giving out shit to folk in the pub or as you walk across the town square . They think if you dress normal act normal you are some kind of ****. . Going for an after work drink is no longer a pleasure for me . I end up seething and wanting to knock the fuckers out. The things I let ride now sometimes makes me sick with myself but my missus is a timid old bird and I do it for her. Self control is fucking hard but worth it in the long run.

There are plenty of that type of twat about - unable to interact with strangers in a rational way and lose control at the slightest thing. If you do see them again they'll probably have already forgotten about it because those sort get into shouty sweary arguments every day. They never realise most other people aren't living like that so it never dawns on them that it's them that are the problem crazy.gif

ITV. Thick twats channel. The Sunday Sport of television. The utter dirge they churn out is repetitive shite for people with a low I.Q and no job.

I thank my lucky stars I married my missus . . I have told you about the time in Mac'donalds when two shitheads were giving the servers grief .

Anyway when we got to Church she says , Think what you have just done and think what will happen when the Police come . She says, They aint got nothing to lose no house no job no decent family all they have is drugs and Ale . You have everything house family job and everything that goes with that . Is it worth splattering some shitheads nose for and losing the lot because you will get sent down.

She is spot on . About a week later I went in for a Coffee and a bird I knew worked there as a cleaner she came over told me she had seen the ctv footage and the cops wanted to know who I was , not the two shitheads. Good of the bird not to say owt . The point I am making Jamie is however justified you are , and you are. in kicking the shit out of the bloke you have a lot to lose . So be crafty, hit and fuck off no preliminary no discussion just hit and go.

Yeah I have calmed down a bit but it fucking hurts that he he wandering round out the the mouth breathing **** imagining all is well and that he got away with it

But I have seen he is right involved in that majorette thing (probably a fucking nonce) and one night he will come out the church hall where they practice for a brussel and get smashed over the canister with a baseball bat or smashed in the face by a stranger of that I am sure

Edited by E R

Yeah I have calmed down a bit but it fucking hurts that he he wandering round out the the mouth breathing **** imagining all is well and that he got away with it

But I have seen he is right involved in that majorette thing (probably a fucking nonce) and one night he will come out the church hall where they practice for a brussel and get smashed over the canister with a baseball bat or smashed in the face by a stranger of that I am sure

Slip a jam roll a heavy one to do it for you.

She is spot on . About a week later I went in for a Coffee and a bird I knew worked there as a cleaner she came over told me she had seen the ctv footage and the cops wanted to know who I was , not the two shitheads. Good of the bird not to say owt . The point I am making Jamie is however justified you are , and you are. in kicking the shit out of the bloke you have a lot to lose . So be crafty, hit and fuck off no preliminary no discussion just hit and go.

This is the bit that you hear so many times. Plod totally disinterested in the scrotes and go after the fella doing what they should have been taking care of.

Ah the wonderful sounds of jolly old England. Scum everywhere and nowt to do about it. Our next door neighbours are students. On Sat, the girl in there (1 female 3 males) Started screaming, like proper screaming, and shouting, couldn't understand a word, but clearly she was upset. It went on for near 2 hours. I caleld 3 times "Are you okay" (don't know her name). No reply. Just went quiet for a few minutes then she starts again. So I call the Police...eventually they turn up. Go next door and do whatever. Then come to my door and bollock me for wasting time. She was having a row with a room mate.....saw her the next day, she just glared at me. Twat!

Camper vans. Don't understand the concept of owning one. Seems to be an upsurge in ownership. Just go to a hotel, save your money on fuel and buying your own grub and hire a motor for a fortnight.

Men that wear trousers with no socks and a pair of shoes/loafers. Even worse when there's a group of them. Look like utter cunts that deserve digs.

People that watch Towie, and Geordie shore and the current pile of Buffalo shite that is...Love Island, being allowed to vote. Fuckin numb cnuts!!