42 replies to this topic

#41 leather

leather

Fringe Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

As use, didn't give it one second of my time. I refuse to sit in front of the telly watching that crap, bored stiff, game after game after game in the vain hope I might be entertained once every ten years.

This.

#42 A new man

A new man

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:29 AM

the team is representative of the FA that has a stat that something like 80% of them are over 60 i.e. none of them are in touch with the man in the street hence the stadium being half empty for a big world cup qualifier last night

stuffy old cunts who appoint yes men who have hired shit yes men managers time after time as they have again with that shit **** Southgate

I don't watch England football and couldn't care if they never won the world cup again until it has been over hauled from the top down

And that's been true as long as I can remember going back to Greenwood getting the job over Clough in the late 70s. Stuffy old cunts die and are replaced at the FA by the next generation of stuffy old cunts making the same horrendous decisions regarding the manager. Ongoing cycle.

Edited by A new man, 07 October 2017 - 04:31 AM.

#43 bristol red

bristol red

Back-Up Player

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

This new UEFA nations league looks complicated, will have to re-read the details, but if it gets rid of meaningless friendlies, i guess it's a good thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users