nottmred

American consortium in talks

Strange how the foundations are in place at the club on the basis of the Greeks taking over (Pereira, Montanier etc), only for another lot to take over.

Strange how the foundations are in place at the club on the basis of the Greeks taking over (Pereira, Montanier etc), only for another lot to take over.

Came on to query the exact same thing. We were all under the impression that the bubble was pulling the strings and that a takeover was on the horizon. Has Fawaz had the bubbles pants down, only to pull out at the 11th hour after a lengthy FA fit and proper investigation?!?!?

Montanier and Perrera are the best things to happen to the club in a long time, really hope they don't leave.

I'm got a strange upbeat feeling about these guys that I haven't had for many a year.

I think we could be contenders this year - play offs would be great.

I'd trust an Arab more than an American.

If Fawaz can be loosely called an Arab then I wouldn't trust any of the buggers.

the yanks can't be anymore clueless than him.

Few rumours doing the rounds that Red Bull are the American owners and have been in talks since there sale of Burke...

It would make sence... Kinda!

Few rumours doing the rounds that Red Bull are the American owners and have been in talks since there sale of Burke...

It would make sence... Kinda!

Red Bull Nottingham Forest... Don't they have their name in all of their teams titles?

Plenty of investment but wouldn't be sure about the naming. If they were going down that route of course.

Red Bull Nottingham Forest... Don't they have their name in all of their teams titles?

Plenty of investment but wouldn't be sure about the naming. If they were going down that route of course.

They do have a habit of not fucking about when it comes to focussing on winning. When I originally saw they were over here I was pissed off they came for Burke as I thought they'd come to cough up and by the club.

I'll say this now so folk can hold me to it; if we're taken over by Red Bull and change our name to incorporate theirs I'll no longer support the club. I doubt it'll happen though.