Sign in to follow this  
Caz

Arsenal @ home

Really. Ok I'll explain,for the hard of hearing. They will field a bunch of kids nobody has ever heard of, who in all likelihood will never make it, plus a couple of fringe squad players to make it feel like you got your money's worth. Just because its got Arsenal written on the ticket stub, please remember when you give uncle Fawaz your dough for this game.

Really. Ok I'll explain,for the hard of hearing. They will field a bunch of kids nobody has ever heard of, who in all likelihood will never make it, plus a couple of fringe squad players to make it feel like you got your money's worth. Just because its got Arsenal written on the ticket stub, please remember when you give uncle Fawaz your dough for this game.

I live in London chap, and a load of my mates are Arsenal fans who've been keen to make a day of it and see my home town since the draw. Their tickets go on sale tomorrow and I don't want to be left without one, hence the question. Now I may still knock one out end of the evening if the mood is right, but it won't be over Arsenal I wouldn't have thought. Appreciate the wise words though.

Just after Britt leaves and just before the mass suicide of the hordes of screaming teenagers purporting to be 'Forest through and through'.

Burning Butke shirts and Kuwait flags in another "mass" car park protest where the participants wouldn't have filled the seats on a minibus 😂

Booked tickets for this as my lad wanted to go but I'm gonna moan about it :cool04:

What kind of cunts have been booking tickets and leaving a seat in between the ones they've booked and ones that are already booked?

Hundreds of single seats and fuck all else. Same kind of twats that put a bag on the seat next to them on public transport no doubt.

Booked tickets for this as my lad wanted to go but I'm gonna moan about it :cool04:

What kind of cunts have been booking tickets and leaving a seat in between the ones they've booked and ones that are already booked?

Hundreds of single seats and fuck all else. Same kind of twats that put a bag on the seat next to them on public transport no doubt.

Anoying I know Chaz but I doubt there'll be many empty seats come match day !!

best option is to pick 2 either side of a loner and then spend the last 10 minutes before kick off both leaning over him to have a conversation. That usually does the trick.

Whilst it's good that it's a sellout I fear a good number of ticket holders will be Gooners. I still shudder at the 8-1 against Manchester United and half the Trent End seemed to be celebrating every one of their goals.

Whilst it's good that it's a sellout I fear a good number of ticket holders will be Gooners. I still shudder at the 8-1 against Manchester United and half the Trent End seemed to be celebrating every one of their goals.

AS long as the Gooners conduct themselves in a respectful manner I see no problem with them being sat amongst us ... However ...................................................

No way will that happen

They will score but so will we

I reckon 2-1 either way as we have some good players and they will be full of kids

AS long as the Gooners conduct themselves in a respectful manner I see no problem with them being sat amongst us ... However ...................................................

Wouldn't have happened in my day. 😎

Wouldn't have happened in my day.

Too right Andy , however with the advent of all seater stadia , Sky TV etc times have changed ..( not for the better imho )

Too right Andy , however with the advent of all seater stadia , Sky TV etc times have changed ..( not for the better imho )

I meant to quote Danny, but the point remains mate. You're in the wrong seats, sit on your hands or don't complain when you get a clump. Fucking cheek of it!

The best one was that League Cup Final where we played Man United, that day was mayhem. Some Man United fan in front of us stood up and shouted "come on then" and within about five seconds he got knocked out. It looked the same everywhere. Half time was interesting.

Should be an eye opener for my lad who's autistic to be stuck on his own :lol:

I'll just swap with the two in between us as long as they aren't the uptight types who have to sit in their seat.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick