Sign in to follow this  
Caz

Arsenal @ home

A full house no doubt. If I'm sat next to a glory hunting Arsenal **** and they score I'll kick them down the stairs.

Edited by Danny

Nice to have a decent draw and at home I fancy us to do something if they put out the usual shit in the cup.

Oh dear. It'll be the usual 'Twice European champions attempting to revisit their former glories' bollocks. Loads of muppets will turn up with inflatable European cups and we'll get knocked out with barely a whimper.

Hoping for a ticket...bloke I work with is an Arsenal season ticket holder. Loves to remind me that me that we are no longer a force. Just agreed to travel together...assuming I get a ticket. COYR!

It's already started. Had 2 texts off mates, one a United fan, one a Gooner, asking for tickets. Like any decent Forest fan I told them to get fucked. Make sure you all do the same.

I would love to make this one for sure ......

....... interestingly I did a search on when we played them last and it was in the last millennium, that is just stir crazy and a reminder of our past glories!!

Also, what's even crazier (personally to me) is my son; born in 2000 and a gooner, Forest and Arsenal have never played each other during his lifetime !!!!

So now you can just imagine the high bragging rights I would get "IF" we were to win :sleeping_01: ......... on top of the 2 European finals won as appose to theirs lost :wink2:

The only problem with this is that on paper it's one of the old school games that we always loved but in reality it will be half of their youth team and/or some returning fringe players which will detract from the spectacle.

However, it will be a good atmosphere no doubt.

The only problem with this is that on paper it's one of the old school games that we always loved but in reality it will be half of their youth team and/or some returning fringe players which will detract from the spectacle.

However, it will be a good atmosphere no doubt.

Will hopefully be a few more than usual there but shouldn't expect more than taking them into extra time as Arse reserves are probably too strong for our best XI.

I wonder how this will be priced, if its £35 I dont even think we would sell out

I'd be disappointed if they hike the price up that high for a midweek league cup game. I don't care who we're playing.

Good draw, we should be able to beat their U21's surely, especailly with Montainer's ambition to have us playing in Europe next season.

I'd be disappointed if they hike the price up that high for a midweek league cup game. I don't care who we're playing.

In a way I'd be disappointed if we didn't. It will sell out regardless so why not max out on the profit? Since Fawax took over there's been little or no business sense at boardroom level hence why we've been in embargo and playing to 17k crowds.

It's a bit hypocritical from me as I am dead against the rising ticket prices but when the club as a business is run so badly I just feel any opportunity to make some money needs to be taken advantage of.

In a way I'd be disappointed if we didn't. It will sell out regardless so why not max out on the profit? Since Fawax took over there's been little or no business sense at boardroom level hence why we've been in embargo and playing to 17k crowds.

It's a bit hypocritical from me as I am dead against the rising ticket prices but when the club as a business is run so badly I just feel any opportunity to make some money needs to be taken advantage of.

i think it just ostracizes the boardroom from the core supporters further - you'll get all the cardboard fans paying the full whack to see the Arsenal at the City Ground whilst fucking off the regulars who already pay too much for tickets which are not representative of the quality of football on display. If we're going to pack it out then it should be no more than a normal match day ticket. Just my opinion of course...

Anyone know when these go on general sale?

Just after Britt leaves and just before the mass suicide of the hordes of screaming teenagers purporting to be 'Forest through and through'.

Just after Britt leaves and just before the mass suicide of the hordes of screaming teenagers purporting to be 'Forest through and through'.

Ok, Wednesday then. Thanks