E R

Conspiracy Theories

Some nutty warning about spyware appeared when I said download and blocked my computer

I think i will just fuck it off - I am not that sad she is brown bread anyway and hope they did nut the manipulative ol slapper

Some nutty warning about spyware appeared when I said download and blocked my computer

I think i will just fuck it off - I am not that sad she is brown bread anyway and hope they did nut the manipulative ol slapper

What browser do you use? You can get on a lot of websites through Firefox, not so with Chrome.

Virgin media state they have a high court order on them not to display that web site.

You can get round it with the zenmate plugin on chrome

The big 4 ISPs get issued with court orders blocking torrent sites etc.

A complete waste of time for all involved. All you need to do is Google something like uk torrent proxy links and away you go. Or as other have said - plugins for Chrome and Firefox are available.

Another famous one is that the Titanic never sank and it was the already crippled "Olympic" that was used as a patsy. The porthole and their spacing sounds very plausible as does the fact the Olympic may already have been a constructive total loss I.e. Cost more to repair that its value

This is actually one I have read quite a lot about and holds a lot of water (😉 See what I did there)

http://www.popdust.com/conspiracy-theory-thursday-it-wasnt-the-titanic-that-sunk-1892977068.html

Edited by E R

Another famous one is that the Titanic never sank and it was the already crippled "Olympic" that was used as a patsy. The porthole and their spacing sounds very plausible as does the fact the Olympic may already have been a constructive total loss I.e. Cost more to repair that its value

This is actually one I have read quite a lot about and holds a lot of water ( See what I did there)

http://www.popdust.com/conspiracy-theory-thursday-it-wasnt-the-titanic-that-sunk-1892977068.html

So what happened to the Titanic?

I am not one for them but just watched this on Netflix and no way did the yanks go to the moon

I've been to Kennedy and saw one of the actual Lim's. No way did that go into space, it's held together with plain nuts, bolts & rivets.

I built more robust stuff with Mechano when I was a nipper.

Here's a conspiracy, womens rights groups say there is no such thing as a "pussy pass" and women serve the same jail time as men. Two sisters abused a bit from the age of 6-16, both pleaded not guilty so no leniency towards them for admitting it, one even had full sex with him. No time served. Imagine this being the other way round, two brothers abusing a girl from 6-16 years old, they would rightly be locked up.

http://m.herefordtimes.com/news/14696800.Deaf_sisters_who_sexually_abused_a_young_boy_escape_jail/

Jerry has a 100year block on files relating to him swing on the sex offenders register.

Is this true....sounds like something that could be made up online and then becomes gospel. However I do believe they are involved but why would the UK government be complicit in the cover up?

This whole saga interests me. My friends family own a villa in praia da luz and I spent a great deal of time there during the summer so seeing it on TV when this all happened was strange.

Is this true....sounds like something that could be made up online and then becomes gospel. However I do believe they are involved but why would the UK government be complicit in the cover up?

This whole saga interests me. My friends family own a villa in praia da luz and I spent a great deal of time there during the summer so seeing it on TV when this all happened was strange.

I saw an official government page that had files locked away for 100 years, it now comes up with the 404 error

Look up cats 19309

Yeah.....seems to be explained away here http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?t=7650

Conspiracy theory of a conspiracy, nothing but a blog on a forum, maybe this can shed some light on an empty file? Especially the bottom paragraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563981/Sex-offender-doctors-free-to-treat-patients.html