E R

Conspiracy Theories

What's going around about sandy hook / Boston then?

The best way to show you is to google Sandy Hook Crisis actors. That pretty much brings the whole thing up for Boston, Sandy Hook, Aurora. The argument goes that something iffy was goi g on in all of those because a very similar looking group of people showed up at pretty much all of them and were interviewed etc. The argument goes, sometimes they were victims, sometimes they were eyewitnesses. It's suggested these people were crisis actors who are usually employed to help authorities train for emergencies and that as such these were deliberate events to advance something or other.

Sometimes the photos don't look similar but sometimes they are strangely similar. Look up James Vogt in the Boston ones as well.

Whether it's all bollocks or not, I've no idea, but there are an awful lot of similar looking people in and around the photos and videos of it.

Edited by leather

crisis actors were used in the Orlando night club TV footage, some were pictured carrying a manikin, another a lad with a supposedly shot leg, the live TV camera that panned with them didn't pan back quickly enough and they put the lad with the shot leg down and then walked off, they were also walking back towards the nightclub instead of away from it. what they do is they set up one of them donation accounts and divi the proceeds out to them

I think more likely than the moon landings being fake is that there was already something on the moon when they got there.

I think the communications went blank for 20 minutes in which there is supposedly now audio of, but other than this the astronaughts mentioned 'bogies' which was the nasa term for ufo and we are not alone. There is some stuff on netflix about the lost audio i believe although as with most conspiracy theories it goes way over the top.

With 9/11 there are definite unanswered questions, communications saying not to fly that day, the CIA records building randomly also falling down and the missile shaped hole in the pentagon where a plane should be.

Lord Litchfield is another one to look at for mysterious deaths, died not long after claiming he knew information about the 'holy grail'

There are some interesting theories regarding Jill Dando and the Elmhurst Guest House which was a high profile peado ring

But the biggest conspiracy for me is Maddie, there is no way on earth that she was abducted from that apartment, there are 4 5 hour videos on youtube documenting all the inconsistencies in their evidence, sightings and story. I honestly believe there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest she was abducted at all. From big pieces of evidence including the smell of death on her cuddly toy that Kate washed the night she went missing, to Kate refusing to answer 48 questions to the police the only one she did answer was do you understand this will make it harder to find your daughter to which she said yes.

But the biggest conspiracy for me is Maddie, there is no way on earth that she was abducted from that apartment, there are 4 5 hour videos on youtube documenting all the inconsistencies in their evidence, sightings and story. I honestly believe there isn't a shred of evidence to suggest she was abducted at all. From big pieces of evidence including the smell of death on her cuddly toy that Kate washed the night she went missing, to Kate refusing to answer 48 questions to the police the only one she did answer was do you understand this will make it harder to find your daughter to which she said yes.

As god is my judge I would not lie about this (given the subject) and the guy who I got the information off of is a born again Christian and I would trust him implicitly

He got an award for foiling a massive fraud regarding computer chips in Ireland and he is an investigator. Anyway, he is friendly with loads of top rozzers and one of the people charged from the Met into leading the investigation for Maddie is convinced she was not abducted.

One massive thing that is not common knowledge is that the Portuguese old bill never recorded the early interviews with the McCann's and if they did all I will say is things would have been different as they later denied they had said certain things.

There are loads of things that do not add up including as you say her refusing to answer questions, washing the teddy, the death dog sitting down at the apartment, the mileage on the hire car, her insisting on taking a showing and putting on make up before doing a TV appeal.

If I thought my kid had been taken and I was innocent there is NO question on this earth I would refuse to answer to a policeman trying to get her back - the end.

As god is my judge I would not lie about this (given the subject) and the guy who I got the information off of is a born again Christian and I would trust him implicitly

Hmm a guy that believes in a moon-man controlling the world would be a reason not to trust him. However, having spoken to someone involved in their return to the UK he did say that GMC was very controlling with the media......chillingly so.

Hmm a guy that believes in a moon-man controlling the world would be a reason not to trust him. However, having spoken to someone involved in their return to the UK he did say that GMC was very controlling with the media......chillingly so.

You can see it in his interviews, there is loads he has walked out of or refused to answer questions. He also always seems to be controlling of Kate

Kate's the key, one day she'll break I think, she looks under so much strain but not the sort from not knowing where her kid is, it's from knowing exactly where she is but having to keep up the pretence. There's an interview on Dutch tv I think where she starts talking and then gets upset and goes quiet and she is just about to talk again when he touches her leg and it's like the mask is back on. He won't ever break, he seems to actually enjoy what hes doing, smirking his way through interviews knowing he's got away with murder. Try and find the one where someone mentions an e-fit looks just like him and he looks at it and says "I see no similarities" and he's trying his hardest not to smile. If he dies first she will snap and confess but I can see her not being around for much longer as she struggles with the burden.

Not sure if I believe all the stuff about them being paedophiles though. I think they just drugged her to shut her up and went too far with it. I also think he drugged Kate as she fell asleep that night within hours of her being reported missing.

If it is true what many many people say I hope she is riddled with guilt and dies a slow agonising death as I do that **** of a scouser husband.

I do agree though - one day she will tell the truth but there can not be a second goes by that you know what you did if it is true

There's always been rumours she confessed to that priest. He saw them every day for a week or two after even giving them keys to the church. Then one day he refused to see them again and asked them to hand the keys back to another clergyman. This is after a visit from kate.

There's always been rumours she confessed to that priest. He saw them every day for a week or two after even giving them keys to the church. Then one day he refused to see them again and asked them to hand the keys back to another clergyman. This is after a visit from kate.

Not true, the slate disappeared off the roof the night before. He had his suspicions.

On the flip side I saw a documentary about studying body language in press conferences etc and an expert on there said there was nothing to suggest either of them were lying.

That is not really much to go on mate tbh

Don't get me wrong I think the whole thing is dodgy as fuck. I doubt we'll ever know what happened.

On the flip side I saw a documentary about studying body language in press conferences etc and an expert on there said there was nothing to suggest either of them were lying.

Yeah I've seen that too. Body language lets a lot of people down and talking about someone in the past tense when they are just missing.

There are a couple of oddities though. Mohamme Attas suitcase is one. Didn't make it onto the flight and when it was discovered it read like a list of pantomime props of a terrorist. I've never been able to work out why you would take something that could have ruined everything had it been discovered. Also if you were going to slam a plane into a building, why would you pack these things if you weren't going to need them?

Because they were lunatics? This is a man who flew a plane into a building and thinks a big magical man in the sky will then let him into paradise. Of course to you it looks like a ridiculous bag to take but you can't apply a rational thought process to someone who's a loopy simpleton. If anything those irrational acts make it look more genuine, it'd more be more suspicious if everything looked like the work of a someone really smart and logical.

Because they were lunatics? This is a man who flew a plane into a building and thinks a big magical man in the sky will then let him into paradise. Of course to you it looks like a ridiculous bag to take but you can't apply a rational thought process to someone who's a loopy simpleton. If anything those irrational acts make it look more genuine, it'd more be more suspicious if everything looked like the work of a someone really smart and logical.

Fair point. Just sometimes looks like those really clunky points in films where they give a little hint of something but then they have a character say it out loud for the really stupid folk in the audience for whom it might have been a bit too subtle.

Look into Keith allen documentary called unlawful killing and why the royals had it banned. There used to be a link to the full film but that's gone as well now

Look into Keith allen documentary called unlawful killing and why the royals had it banned. There used to be a link to the full film but that's gone as well now

Ive wanted to see this for ages, if anyone see's any links for this put them up