E R

Conspiracy Theories

I think the U.S. government knew about 9/11 but I don't think it was an inside job, the amount of people who would need to be in on it is staggering.

Agreed. I think they were well aware an attack was imminent, they just didn't know when and how.

I used to work with a lad who sincerely believed September 11th was a set-up and that 'the Illuminati' were behind it all. I used to tolerate him for a while but then one day he was banging on about how 'all of Hollywood knew about it years before' and cited that in the intro to Rugrats, of all things, apparently a toy plane knocks over two towers of wooden blocks. That did it for me and I've honestly never laughed so hard at another bloke's stupidity. What a melt.

Usually conspiracy theories are utter nonsense but one which has always intrigued me is the assassination of JFK. The official explanation has never sat right with me.

Edited by Danny

I used to work with a lad who sincerely believed September 11th was a set-up and that 'the Illuminati' were behind it all. I used to tolerate him for a while but then one day he was banging on about how 'all of Hollywood knew about it years before' and cited that in the intro to Rugrats, of all things, apparently a toy plane knocks over two towers of wooden blocks. That did it for me and I've honestly never laughed so hard at another bloke's stupidity. What a melt.

Usually conspiracy theories are utter nonsense but one which has always intrigued me is the assassination of JFK. The official explanation has never sat right with me.

That magic bullet thing was a bit odd

It does make me chuckle though how some people refuse to accept any cover ups ever take place in the USA. Look at watergate

Just watching conspiracy : the nazi King - what are people thoughts on Diana's death?

I think jfk was killed by the Mafia. They helped in get elected and then he set his brother on them to file cases against them. Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by a mafia man who apparently was sad that JFK was killed. More likely it was to shut him up. I also believe the fatal shot came accidentally from a member of his security.

The Simpsons knows it all

I reckon David Kelly was bumped off. That's my one conspiracy theory.

I don't know enough about shooting to say if the official JFK story holds up, it didn't stack up that the official "killer" was bumped off while in custody though. Then again it is America.

Diana just died in a car crash trying to escape the paps didn't she?

I reckon David Kelly was bumped off. That's my one conspiracy theory.

I don't know enough about shooting to say if the official JFK story holds up, it didn't stack up that the official "killer" was bumped off while in custody though. Then again it is America.

Diana just died in a car crash trying to escape the paps didn't she?

Kelly was definitely bumped off poor guy. There's a reason they put 100 year privacy bollocks thing on the report.

I remember they was looking for a white uno and then they found this reported who was supposedly involved with M16 who had a white uno that he got sprayed black just after the accident with Diana. A short while after he supposedly shot himself in the nut and set fire to himself inside the car

I really cannot see the royals allowing the future king to have a half Arab brother

Edited by E R

Can't link to it now as at work but just search for Death Star conspiracy inside job on Youtube and you will find something which mirrors perfectly what we see today with conspiracy nonsense. To be honest the Death Star one is more convincing than 9/11 or the moon landings.

Here it is:

Agree about David Kelly. I've no doubts he was knocked off. Same with Jill Dando. There's something not right about that.

Many bumped off get a mentally ill patsy arrested after the event, Anna Lindh, Jo Cox, Jill Dando, lee Harvey Oswald.

Another favorite is the suicide, usually shot twice in the head for whistle blowers including Thomas Hamilton

Many bumped off get a mentally ill patsy arrested after the event, Anna Lindh, Jo Cox, Jill Dando, lee Harvey Oswald.

Another favorite is the suicide, usually shot twice in the head for whistle blowers including Thomas Hamilton

Thomas "Dunblane" Hamilton? He topped himself the same day he shot the school up....

Thomas "Dunblane" Hamilton? He topped himself the same day he shot the school up....

Another that shot himself twice in the head and a 100 year lock on the files. He was a nonce and the police knew, scout camps were his hunting ground

Why block reports when it's in the publics interest.

Another that shot himself twice in the head and a 100 year lock on the files. He was a nonce and the police knew, scout camps were his hunting ground

Why block reports when it's in the publics interest.

You sure you got the same fella?

I don't buy into the moon landing conspiracy. Far too many people were involved to keep it secret. The president can't even get a gobble in the office without everyone knowing about it.

I can't help thinking there's more to it than we know regarding Kennedy.

So many loons buying into holograms crashing into the twin towers, then explosives blowing them up. "Jet fuel can't melt steel" etc. Chem trails nutters are another one.

Diana would still be alive if she wore a seatbelt - i hardly think that was a conspiracy.

Unsure on the David Kelly one.

You sure you got the same fella?

Same one, have a dig one what's there, why lock the inquest files away for 100 years?

Just like Gerald McCann, he has files locked away for the same amount of time that relate to him being on the sex offenders register. He also didn't live far from Grenville Janner, who died and was allegedly cremated with in days after his bullshit story of being to stand trial for decades of child sex abuse.

So many loons buying into holograms crashing into the twin towers, then explosives blowing them up. "Jet fuel can't melt steel" etc. Chem trails nutters are another one..

The problem with the Sept 11th conspiracies is that there are so many different versions of the tricks used. For some of them to be true, other ones can't be yet there are folk who believe every single one of them despite this. Then there are those who are doctoring videos to 'prove' it.

There are a couple of oddities though. Mohamme Attas suitcase is one. Didn't make it onto the flight and when it was discovered it read like a list of pantomime props of a terrorist. I've never been able to work out why you would take something that could have ruined everything had it been discovered. Also if you were going to slam a plane into a building, why would you pack these things if you weren't going to need them? The other oddity is that everyone who said they had trained them as pilots said they were all useless. With that in mind I've always wondered how they worked out where they were when they took over the planes and established how to get to their target?

Again no idea whether it's truly iffy or not, but there's a lot going round the Internet around Sandy Hook, Boston Bombings etc which suggests the same faces cropping up as victims, eyewitnesses etc at each of them.