i.k.s

Sopranos deal nearly finalised.

According to the Daily Mail ( yes I know !! ) the EFL have approved the takeover by Marinakis and Kominakis .........

So it's finally goodbye to Fawaz ............................... :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still:

According to the Daily Mail ( yes I know !! ) the EFL have approved the takeover by Marinakis and Kominakis .........

So it's finally goodbye to Fawaz ............................... :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still:

I feel slightly happy.

I feel slightly happy.

I'm well pleased Andy. I just don't believe any owner can be as bad as Fawaz.

We'll know by Christmas whether or not this is doomed to fail. Fawaz seemed OK up untl he sacked SOD for no apparent reason. That set the alarm bells ringing for me and a few others on here.

Anyway, thanks for the big T.V's Fawaz..........now fuck off.

Evening post reporting announcement in next 48 hours but strong possibility it will be today. Really looking forward to the new era, finally being run by footballing people. Small steps of improvement have already been taken with the early kit launch and advertising in Victoria centre.

We said this after Doughty departed but yeah it would take some going to beat Fawaz but then look at Blackpool and Blackburn

I'm well pleased Andy. I just don't believe any owner can be as bad as Fawaz.

Fawaz looks like he's been sleeping in his car for a week in that picture in the article.

Given all those high end cars he claimed he owns he should be able to nod off in a bit of luxury.

Has Fawaz tweeted anything?

I would like to wish all the best for Nottingham and I hope the next season will be the best for nffc

Poor ol Fawaz. He only ever wanted what was right for the club but just didn't have the people around him. Still he did better than Doughty i.e he didn't take us down for three years and openly mock the fans and say he would rather give his money to charity

The guy got it wrong but there was a lot of effort in my opinion where as Doughty and Arthur just seemed to hate the club in the end and it was only by the sheer grace of god that we scraped out of the third division.

Look at the list of the last 4 owners of this club - is Fawaz the worst? Not in my opinion.

It's a fools errand and a total cash cow - looking at the whole of English football I reckon it is probably only Chelsea and Man City fans who don't gripe about their owners

Guaranteed 80% of the people on here will hate Mr Maranakis by next season and some even seem to be getting their punches in early so they can go down the I told you so route

Personally I am massively grateful for the new owners as we have not been in the premier league for nigh on twenty years and we don't own our own ground. It must literally be the European cups we won 38 years ago that appeals