Danny

Who's next?

I don't care how frustrated anyone is at this, our club, the levels of racism on this forum are shocking. Some of you want to take a long, hard look at yourselves. Ugly, unnecessary, and embarrassing to yourself and our club.

Oh leave off it has nothing to do with race with both Sutton and Reid getting a bit of stick as well

I couldn't care what colour he is and was joking about how rough he looked in that tracksuit and then I said he looked like a fat Ainsley Harriot

I said that Reid looks like Geoff Capes son is that racist?

Not one person has mentioned his colour. Maybe don't post after 2 pints of double diamond?

I don't care how frustrated anyone is at this, our club, the levels of racism on this forum are shocking. Some of you want to take a long, hard look at yourselves. Ugly, unnecessary, and embarrassing to yourself and our club.

Fuck off , cunts like you are whats wrong with this country . What yer saying then I can call a white bloke a fat **** but not a black bloke, SHOCKING . You find a couple of jokes SHOCKING . lets water the funnies down and all be miserable bastards like yo.

And what the fuck is up with you Benny?.

Think you've been reading another forum!

Nothing racist here mate.

I bet Marcellus Wallis is saying to Geoff Capes Junior we will stop the coach and get a bargain bucket on the way back down the A52 after we have lost to the Rams

2hqav0i.png

This is the funniest thing on this forum for ages.

Reidy really is Geoff Capes or... even better...

Brian Blessed.

Fuck me its Alan Carr...

Well said...

Well said...

Ayup peador, are they still making you sign the register? taking the moral high ground again?

It's all a bit rich coming for someone who robbed his mammy blind by dipping his grubby fingers into the poor cows poss

Edited by visa52