Danny

Who's next?

Get the Embargo lifted, offload the dross, get good players fit, bring on the youth, sign a couple of quality players ......... just want any new manager to do this and then play a brand of attacking possession football hence why Sherwood, Monk or Warburton will do me ..... it isn't any more complicated than that !!

I hate Spurs with a passion but you can't but embrace the way they play under Pochettino.

Agreed. He's shown loads of managers that a high pressing game can be made to work. Want someone with his attitude to the game at Forest.

Fawaz is open to offers apparantley. Would sell the club.

Hopefully someone will take him up on it.

Fingers crossed. The bloke's been useless.

You can assume the next manager will fit the following criteria:

1. They must be a devotee of boring ugly football - For over ten years every appointment, with the exception of O'Driscoll, had a reputation for playing negative football. While some of the football under Davies turned out considerably better than anticipated the rest lived down to expectations. McCleish and particularly Megson remain among all time great anti-football football managers.

2. High profile - While a shambolically run underacheiving second tier club isn't going to attract the very biggest names, we do tend to appoint relatively big name managers, with O'Driscoll again the exception. We lack the imagination to go for a first-timer and the knowledge to find a bright young thing in the lower divisions so expect someone whose reputation outweighs their abilities, probably recently sacked from a biggish club.

3. Unpopular with supporters of their former clubs - When we appoint a new manager I often pop over to a forum of their club to see the reaction - it's always a mixture of amusement at the fact we've appointed someone they all know is useless combined with anger at a guy who screwed up their club getting a relatively good job. If you look down the list of our managers since Kinneer they're unpopular with nearly all their clubs and in the case of Davies and Megson widely unpopular generally.

4. Some kind of vague history with Forest - This one isn't compulsory but while genuine club legends (Pearce excepted, eventually), are largely ignored, a tenuous previous link seems to go in their favour. So expect the next manager to be a former player who was so ineffective non-forest fans can't even remember he played for us.

I can't wait to see who it is....... Good times :thumbsup_still:

Well, Lennon is free now

Fawaz is open to offers apparantley. Would sell the club.

Hopefully someone will take him up on it.

Source?

Himself. He said if he keeps just getting the negative and nobody appreciates anything and he gets the right offer he'll consider it. Lots of ifs, the biggest being getting somebody to come along and make an offer.

Himself. He said if he keeps just getting the negative and nobody appreciates anything and he gets the right offer he'll consider it. Lots of ifs, the biggest being getting somebody to come along and make an offer.

Being that he's a childish prick, I can't help but think this is "I'll take my ball home if you don't like me trick". See how many of the window lickers fall for it and beg Uncle Fawaz not to leave.

He's always poncing on about what he's supposedly done for the club. As far as I can see that amounts to little more than hiring a bunch of duds, putting us under an embargo, running the club as a joke and putting us in no better position than where he found us. In case you can't tell, I'd love it if he fucked off.

He's always poncing on about what he's supposedly done for the club. As far as I can see that amounts to little more than hiring a bunch of duds, putting us under an embargo, running the club as a joke and putting us in no better position than where he found us. In case you can't tell, I'd love it if he fucked off.

Just been reading back on some Fawaz posts Danny. A lot of folk have finally seen what Fawaz is all about mate, & from intial furore & jubilation on his ownership, there's been calls of 'sell up now' etc from the very same people. Only two people haven't liked the fella since day one Danny. That's me 'n you mate....me & you.

Everyone else -------> e32433.gif <-------- Me & my mate Danny

Just been reading back on some Fawaz posts Danny. A lot of folk have finally seen what Fawaz is all about mate, & from intial furore & jubilation on his ownership, there's been calls of 'sell up now' etc from the very same people. Only two people haven't liked the fella since day one Danny. That's me 'n you mate....me & you.

So easy to say that NOW, I never liked the bloke either even though I didn't know him from Adam!

How stupid are you IKS? Beggars belief.

60583125.jpg

Edited by darcyburt222

So easy to say that NOW, I never liked the bloke either even though I didn't know him from Adam!

How stupid are you IKS? Beggars belief.

e5041274.gif

Stick to sending me weird PM's.

Fawaz is probably no better or worse than any other foreign billionaire - they think that football is another kind of business - invest in the business and profits will flow. But the Championship table shows that massive spending of money on managers and players is not a guaranteed promotion to Premier League status - ask QPR owner - Tony Fernandez.

Tony Fernandes and his fellow Queens Park Rangers owners have written off the £180m loans they made to the club in the years since taking over, but not as a precursor to selling the club, according to club sources.

In a filing at Companies House of the club's parent company - £277m more shares were allotted to the existing shareholders, in return, the document said, for “the release and discharge of the interest-free loans owned by QPR Holdings Ltd in the aggregate amount of £180,697,427.”

Fawaz is probably hoping someone will appear to repay Forest's debt to his family..but that's not going to happen.

e5041274.gif

Stick to sending me weird PM's.

Only weird thing is YOU!

Mine were just replies to your mentally challenged pms, I shouldn't have lowered myself so much as to reply to the dross.

Please stick to messaging yourself Ben(IKS)

Only weird thing is YOU!

Mine were just replies to your mentally challenged pms, I shouldn't have lowered myself so much as to reply to the dross.

Please stick to messaging yourself Ben(IKS)

What the fuck are you talking about now Huntley?

I've always been one to give a bloke a chance. Fawaz was no different and like everyone, I assume, I really wanted him to succeed because that would mean that Forest would too. It just so happens that he's been a dud.

I don't trust a word the bloke says and this latest whinge about criticism from the fans, which is entirely justifiable, just smacks of more attention seeking.

I wish he'd stay true to his word and fuck off. I knew he was trouble from when he wheeled out Granny Hasawi before kick-off one match.

Edited by Danny

Phil brown?

I like Phil Brown. No nonsense type of manager, plays decent football and has got good experience.

I fear for whoever we get really as we seem to be a poison chalice where no manager will ever bloody succeed.

He's fucking lost it!😂

Replying to yourself now, you are the twat who's lost it. Maybe you need to get back to Rotherham with the other Rolferoos.