i.k.s

Your workplace

Mate if you ever go past Lidl just try a bottle of this

It could turn a tea totaller into an alchy

http://uk.businessinsider.com/lidl-red-wine-ranked-among-best-wines-in-the-world-2017-12

Only just recently getting in to red wine. I'd had a bit a few years ago and wasn't struck on it. I had a couple of bottles when I was in Naples and Sorrento this year....really lovely stuff. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones I had as I just asked kept asking the waiters to recommend a bottle.

I normally just send someone in for me in case someone in there brushes against me or accidentally touches me 🤮🤮

Work Christmas things are a funny business. If you're a small group and all know each other and get on I'm sure it's fine but generally it's a bunch of people who don't really know, and/or don't like, each other. I've always avoided them myself but I was discussing this with someone the other day.

They have a bloke in their office who's basically a bully - Everyone hates him, several people have left the company because of him, a few are off with stress or 'illness', one woman had a breakdown, the rest have all made official complains, and going through grievance procedures etc. Anyway it was their work do on Friday and this psycho turns up and has a meal with them and was just acting like everything was normal crazy%20smiley.gif

Edited by Art Vandelay

You just wonder why someone hasnt ironed him out

If that was your wife or daughter there is no way you can swallow that

I am no tough guy but if my daughter is off with stress because of some bully at work I would have to act

Talking of all this secret santa bollocks, has reminded me. Years ago someone bought me as my secret santa present an "inflatable ego". Basically a balloon that spelt the word "Ego".

It kind of messed me up because till this very day I've never figured out whether they were telling me I'm overly confident or that I somehow lack confidence. Thoughts?

Talking of all this secret santa bollocks, has reminded me. Years ago someone bought me as my secret santa present an "inflatable ego". Basically a balloon that spelt the word "Ego".

It kind of messed me up because till this very day I've never figured out whether they were telling me I'm overly confident or that I somehow lack confidence. Thoughts?

We've always thought you're a swollen headed bell end, so don't worry about it.

😉

I enjoy the Christmas dinner as when it’s over all the boring fuckers slope off and the office girls that stay on are a great craic so usually ends up a great night. This year turned up late as I got stuck in the bank. Walked in half hour late to the Restaurant and the only seat left on a long table was next to the Big Boss who I’ve never said anything other than hello to. Excruciating 2 hours of small talk. Happy Christmas and best wishes to everyone

I normally just send someone in for me in case someone in there brushes against me or accidentally touches me

Lose some weight then yer fat **** then you might be able to get down the aisles

Only just recently getting in to red wine. I'd had a bit a few years ago and wasn't struck on it. I had a couple of bottles when I was in Naples and Sorrento this year....really lovely stuff. Unfortunately, I can't remember which ones I had as I just asked kept asking the waiters to recommend a bottle.

Haha. I was on the red in Italy, in the restaurants. I found an Irish bar serving Tennents super on tap....when in Rome and all that (I was in Milan). The rest is incriminating to a degree, allegedly, so I’ll refrain.

Our HR bod rang up or contracted security company because during the night one of 'em helped himself to a slice of lemon drizzle cake which was left in HR's department, just sat there on a desk. They are doing a full security review with plans to make HR out of bounds as the trust has gone.

Our HR bod rang up or contracted security company because during the night one of 'em helped himself to a slice of lemon drizzle cake which was left in HR's department, just sat there on a desk. They are doing a full security review with plans to make HR out of bounds as the trust has gone.

Thieving bastards.

HR at our place are a waste of space. Even worse are business support. For the last 3 months of the year all they do is fuck about organising the staff do. They do fuck all else the rest of the time other than bombard everyone with shite emails.

We get a weekly update from our MD, just letting us know about how his week has gone and how his kids are getting on etc. Honestly who gives a flying fuck? Hes got three kids and Ive seriously taken against the youngest. By the sounds of things he is shite at cricket and every time hes out for a low score it brings a smile to my face. I pray for the day he gets hit in the face by the ball and knocks his teeth out.

My sister was really happy in her job until they brought in an HR department out the blue, which seemed to consist of two busy bodies. She'd have to spend so much time replying to their emails, having meeting they'd always managed perfectly well without, and justifying what she was doing all the time there was no longer time for all the extra work she used to do for her own private clients in work hours so just resigned....

.....every time hes out for a low score it brings a smile to my face. I pray for the day he gets hit in the face by the ball and knocks his teeth out.

He'll be your boss in a few years :)

HR at our place are a waste of space. Even worse are business support. For the last 3 months of the year all they do is fuck about organising the staff do. They do fuck all else the rest of the time other than bombard everyone with shite emails.

We get a weekly update from our MD, just letting us know about how his week has gone and how his kids are getting on etc. Honestly who gives a flying fuck? Hes got three kids and Ive seriously taken against the youngest. By the sounds of things he is shite at cricket and every time hes out for a low score it brings a smile to my face. I pray for the day he gets hit in the face by the ball and knocks his teeth out.

😂

My sister was really happy in her job until they brought in an HR department out the blue, which seemed to consist of two busy bodies. She'd have to spend so much time replying to their emails, having meeting they'd always managed perfectly well without, and justifying what she was doing all the time there was no longer time for all the extra work she used to do for her own private clients in work hours so just resigned....

(Snigger😂)

Thieving bastards.

:lol:

Honestly, they went into fucking meltdown about it. Poxy HR.

We get weekly emails where the payroll clerk works out who's winning the fitbit challenge, it must take up a morning a week to do it.

The HR manager is sound, but the twat above her gave himself the title 'Director of Human resources, Europe'. He's married but no way on earth are both his feet on the bus. He's as camp as christmas. He can't wait for chrimbo when we put the tree up & he gets to decorate it. You name it he gets involved in it, this is the fella that's supposed to be sorting things out for the business europe wide. Knows absolutely fuck all about football but took it upon himself to organise all the teams when we play at St Marys at the end of the season. We manage to sort two even teams between us then Danny La rue gets his teeth into it & swaps them all around! :unsure:

:lol:

Honestly, they went into fucking meltdown about it. Poxy HR.

We get weekly emails where the payroll clerk works out who's winning the fitbit challenge, it must take up a morning a week to do it.

The HR manager is sound, but the twat above her gave himself the title 'Director of Human resources, Europe'. He's married but no way on earth are both his feet on the bus. He's as camp as christmas. He can't wait for chrimbo when we put the tree up & he gets to decorate it. You name it he gets involved in it, this is the fella that's supposed to be sorting things out for the business europe wide. Knows absolutely fuck all about football but took it upon himself to organise all the teams when we play at St Marys at the end of the season. We manage to sort two even teams between us then Danny La rue gets his teeth into it & swaps them all around! :unsure:

We had a staff badminton tournament (I know). It meant an afternoon off work though so I stuck my name in the hat. My manager had organised it all and hes the sort who goes salsa dancing and wears a white jacket. I was drawn against him and the pride of our office rested on my shoulders so I was determined to give him a good pasting.

Im stood waiting on court, smashing a few shuttlecocks about in preparation for wasting this **** and he strides in wearing some odd zip up, green woolen t-shirt and proper bright white shit market trainers. Needless to say I annihilated him.

So in answer yes we have an office lunch next Thursday and close at half day but I will be slipping off about 5 and leaving all the youngsters to go somewhere and get fucked up.

Good news mate. Them three chefs that collapsed with exhaustion cooking yer snap are off life support . but the waiter whos fit bit blew up due to overload running from the kitchen to your table says hes putting a claim in. . Dont worry mate yer can pick the fuckers up for 70 quid.

Mate whilst me and my colleagues were dining at the presidents club you was getting a semi on as the beets look this year on your allotment and are almost ready to pickle and that the bird down the Spanish had had a lorry load of out of date cheddar delivered.

If Great Ormond Street have returned the money raised do you think I could ask for my donation back? I could spend it on a brass and some champagne if my money is not good enough 😉

Edited by E R