Sign in to follow this  
Brummie_Red

Adrian Bevington

Apologies if this is elsewhere but BBC Nottingham sport on Twitter are saying that Bevington is going to come part time to start with on a consultancy basis. Could increase to more significant role if required.

I don't know what his role or remit is but what I do know is that this bloke is a top football man who really knows his shit.

Can't believe he'd contemate working with fawaz but I don't think this can be a bad thing at all.

Heard a lot of him on Talksport and 5 live, sounds like a very intelligent bloke.

Yeah, that's why I wouldn't have thought of linking him with Fawaz. Loads of dosh no doubt

Assuming Fawaz is prepared to listen to his advice then this could be a very shrewd appointment ... He's highly respected and connected in the game and could help immeasurably with our PR ...

He's a PR man. Unless he can improve our image to the point of securing big sponsorship deals or making us an attractive prospect to top quality players, he's useless.

Have we worked out what this bugger is here to do yet? Just asking because off and on the field we seem to have been a load of old pony.

Leather ,

He's a seller of old ponies....apparently very good at it.

Have we worked out what this bugger is here to do yet? Just asking because off and on the field we seem to have been a load of old pony.

Yeh currently on a part time advisory role (presumably to see if him and Fawaz can work together). If so in the coming months will become CEO according to Paul Taylor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35915570

Aston Villa are working with former Football Association executive Adrian Bevington as they continue to rebuild following a disastrous season.

Bevington has been advising Wales in the run-up to Euro 2016 as well as Championship side Nottingham Forest.

Interesting .... wonder what he is actually advising Fawaz on as it doesnt appear to be working on the face of things.