the_saurus

The politics thread

Didn't he kill loads of Irish?

Where is that Gearoid arse nowadays?

Last I heard he was having his hair done into something more fashionable , something like Donald Trumps.

Sorry mate did not realise you were special needs . But in a nut shell what I am saying is that all outgoing M.P.s leave notes for the incoming one on how to go on and where they have left off. . Most leave a present a joke a low down on the civil servants they will be working with its a tradition.

I can't even recall the name of the bloke that done it , liam some fucker or other . It was a joke and in typical fucking low down tory fashion they run to their mates on the Mail to gain capital out of it because it suited their agenda . { I can give you the low down on that if you want} but prefer you ask your dad} as I get typing cramp. all the best my duck..

If you get cramp you could have just pointed me to this link to save you having to give me the low down on the inner workings of the civil service

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/09/liam-byrne-apology-letter-there-is-no-money-labour-general-election

Of course, had you included the key detail that is your second paragraph, it would have saved you the bother. These details really help with reading your mind.

Edited by leather

If you get cramp you could have just pointed me to this link to save you having to give me the low down on the inner workings of the civil service

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/09/liam-byrne-apology-letter-there-is-no-money-labour-general-election

Of course, had you included the key detail that is your second paragraph, it would have saved you the bother. These details really help with reading your mind.

Nice one mate thats lovely, tell your Dad thank you for helping you with the long words .

They're slagging Cameron off but they'd still endorse him again tomorrow...

And so will sore arse . .Did you see where they made that tory who had his moat cleaned by tax payers money a Lord.

No it isn't.

No doubt she'll claim British passports for the kids and come here permanently.

Edited by Salmon&Trout

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=996Lnep7Hfk

Geez is this is what the labour party become? And they call corbyn unelectable?

I've been keeping a close eye on this. There have been lots of attacks on Corbyn and some of the things he puts forward aren't very practical or electable. Either way. What his opponents fail to realise is that what they've put forward has just lost them two election and the latter defeat being a bit of a battering. On top of that they're - all three of them - people without any principle. The types that talk about electability as if it's something that you get just from sitting in a certain place on the political spectrum.

These are some problems that Labour have that they can't quite come to grips with, people aren't voting for them because they've sold out (Traditional Labour voters), Iraq (Traditional Labour voters), Blair and association of several politicians with him (Traditional Labour voters), immigration (across the board), the economy - loosening control on the banks leading to us getting a double dipping shafting up the bum recession (across the board).

Corbyn will address a bit of that but he's old, really old, makes us lot on here seem young - and some of his ideas are a bit unworkable. Either way, he's a fuck sight better than the twats that will be opposite him so should he get in he'll have my vote. Not sure if that makes him electable though.

I've been keeping a close eye on this. There have been lots of attacks on Corbyn and some of the things he puts forward aren't very practical or electable. Either way. What his opponents fail to realise is that what they've put forward has just lost them two election and the latter defeat being a bit of a battering. On top of that they're - all three of them - people without any principle. The types that talk about electability as if it's something that you get just from sitting in a certain place on the political spectrum.

These are some problems that Labour have that they can't quite come to grips with, people aren't voting for them because they've sold out (Traditional Labour voters), Iraq (Traditional Labour voters), Blair and association of several politicians with him (Traditional Labour voters), immigration (across the board), the economy - loosening control on the banks leading to us getting a double dipping shafting up the bum recession (across the board).

Corbyn will address a bit of that but he's old, really old, makes us lot on here seem young - and some of his ideas are a bit unworkable. Either way, he's a fuck sight better than the twats that will be opposite him so should he get in he'll have my vote. Not sure if that makes him electable though.

On the nail again mate . they still aint grasped it.. I nearly fucking died of shock when I heard that silly cow yesterday and they say she should be leader. If the best that Labour can do is put up that motley crew for leader they are truly fucked ,Forest will be in the prem before Labour ever get power again.

The only reason Ican think of why she said it was to appeal to the bleeding hearts of the Labour party which are many and hope they will vote for her.

Anyone who voted labour or Tory has no right whatsoever to complain about these migrants charging about here, there & everywhere.

Anyone who voted labour or Tory has no right whatsoever to complain about these migrants charging about here, there & everywhere.

Yeah, fuck em, kill em all hey pal. Fuck em all. Let em die.

Some of you are cunts of the highest order.

At least some of us aren't Tory cunts though. Those are the worst kind of cunts, letting those psychopaths loose on the rest of us.

That picture of the Syrian toddler drowned to death is harrowing. Fucking heartbreaking.

Edited by nottmred

That picture of the Syrian toddler drowned to death is harrowing. Fucking heartbreaking.

Agree totally Luke, seeing a child die in any circumstance is not nice.............but FFS, don't hold the whole of Europe responsible for it. If a dad is **** enough to set sail in a dinghy with his whole family in it, then he's responsible, not the UK, France, Germany, or any other EU state.

I don't normally agree with anything Cameron says, but he is spot on this time. Sort Syria out instead of taking in 100's thousands of their people.

Let's go to war with them, oust the current regime, then, and this is the clever bit, there are 4 twats running to be Labour leader, send them to Syria to run their Country. Oh wait a minute...............they are probably better off as they are than sending those 4 over there. :lol:

I've been called a liberal muslim lover on here before, I've even been threatened by Serge (bring it on big lad) but the way some news corporations are going on youd think the navy shot the kids out the boat themselves. A headline on sky news this morning "Britain shamed by plight of refugee children" why? What's it got to do with us? If an Aryan army reared its head up from Germany again and attacked us and it was our children washing up on beaches would that shame China? I do agree if we can help then help them but when you get crazy liberal twats on channel 4 news saying "childrens blood is on David Cameron's hands" it just completey distorts the whole thing.

The main problem in Syria is that you have two fucking horrible regimes fighting for power, ISIS and Assad and his crazy loons, and the people there are siding with one or the other in the name of fucking religion and having pissing contests over who's the better Muslim. It's hard to go over there and intervene because theres no good guy and whoever you side with your going to have the other half of the population wanting to fight you as soon as you take control.

The ugly truth is I don't think any of this Middle East crap is going to be resolved in our lifetime unless Pakistan decide to just release a load of nukes and fuck them all off.

Victoria Climbie died in a worse fucking state than that drowned kid, what you gonna do, invite the whole of fucking Nigeria in?

Kids die all the time, loads drown, shit ain't it. Seriously, it's really shit.

Aren't they at war with ISIS?

We will be when all those single blokes at Hungary's train station infiltrate into europe, talk about covert tactics. If Cameron opens the gates this shit is gonna get worse, a LOT worse.

The moral of the story is keep out of everyone else's business and stop destabilizing regions so you can keep your stock up.

It wasn't that long ago Blair was getting us to invade Iraq to make everywhere safer and Cameron was telling all the Middle East to rise up and overthrow their leaders. Cunts.

Are they refugees in Hungary or are they economic migrants? Anyway watch this Hungarian guy try and give food to women and children at the station only to have the men take it all from him