Jump to content
the_saurus

The politics thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, E R said:

I must say that even for me the support for Boris is very worrying. Saying that he is not Corbyn so I would still vote conservative

my only hope is that Boris stays true to his word and as I cannot see the EU changing their terms that we leave with no deal because if we stay in past October then the tories are in real trouble 

And we all know the Tories would happily throw the country under a bus in order to protect the party. What a bunch of wankers the lot of em.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Still given a choice of Boris or Hunt, Boris, is by far the better choice.  What a choice.

Care to elaborate? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H-Block said:

Care to elaborate? 🤔

Sure, Hunt is a more deliberate arsehole, Boris will do whatever he thinks will further himself.  Given the odds, I'd take our chances with the latter.  What a choice as in, it's like being asked if you want your left testicle or your right testicle stuck in a grinder.  

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how are we we all with Bozza steering the ship? Early days yet but things look promising, with that I mean Corbyn will turn to dust in the near future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson doing a very good job and maybe even a deal with Farage at some stage which would be perfect and clearly reflects the views of the majority of voters in England regarding BREXIT

all getting very exciting now 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What most MP's cannot fathom is that when we had the referendum there were no deals mentioned, it was an in or out vote. Those who voted to leave, 3 fucking years ago, just wanted a clean break with the EU. So all these moronic MP's who are running around like scalded cats now that Borris has shut the asylum, shouting from the rooftops that it's undemocratic, and this is not what MP's want, should take a step back, shut the fuck up, and realise that the majority of the UK electorate voted to leave. Borris is giving the electorate what they wanted. That's democracy.

Corbyn, Silly bitch Soubry, and Lesbo Sturgeon all been shafted in one fell swoop. That works for me.👍

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dane B said:

What most MP's cannot fathom is that when we had the referendum there were no deals mentioned, it was an in or out vote. Those who voted to leave, 3 fucking years ago, just wanted a clean break with the EU. So all these moronic MP's who are running around like scalded cats now that Borris has shut the asylum, shouting from the rooftops that it's undemocratic, and this is not what MP's want, should take a step back, shut the fuck up, and realise that the majority of the UK electorate voted to leave. Borris is giving the electorate what they wanted. That's democracy.

Corbyn, Silly bitch Soubry, and Lesbo Sturgeon all been shafted in one fell swoop. That works for me.👍

Works for me too Dane . What the moaning remainders don’t seem to realise is that their actions are playing into the hands of the EU’s negotiating team by weakening  our negotiating opportunities.  ( as is their insistence upon taking a “ no deal “ brexit off of the table ) Sheer fucking lunacy and I-hope the electorate shows their contempt for the duplicitous cunts at the next election !.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still can’t quite get my head around the fact that an MP whose constituency voted for Brexit can then say fuck what you voted for I am going for Remain

401 MP’s out of 632 represent constituencies that voted Brexit, yet they just do what they fucking like the self serving lefty cunts 

And now Boris is in and smashing them - they are all flapping after 3 years of delaying and demanding no deal Brexit be taken off the table and achieving nothing

They just cannot seem to see how fucking stupid their argument is - let’s go into negotiations and say right let’s negotiate but before we start we just want you to know that no matter what happens we will not leave with some sort of deal 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was Boris I would say if we are leaving without a deal then we are not paying 39 billion divorce bill - do what you like about it cocker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, E R said:

If I was Boris I would say if we are leaving without a deal then we are not paying 39 billion divorce bill - do what you like about it cocker 

I think he's already said he won't be paying it if we leave with no deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Boris has ever told the truth about anything in his life.  It's one of those things where you'll have to look back on it in a year or two and see what happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dane B said:

What most MP's cannot fathom is that when we had the referendum there were no deals mentioned, it was an in or out vote. Those who voted to leave, 3 fucking years ago, just wanted a clean break with the EU. So all these moronic MP's who are running around like scalded cats now that Borris has shut the asylum, shouting from the rooftops that it's undemocratic, and this is not what MP's want, should take a step back, shut the fuck up, and realise that the majority of the UK electorate voted to leave. Borris is giving the electorate what they wanted. That's democracy.

Corbyn, Silly bitch Soubry, and Lesbo Sturgeon all been shafted in one fell swoop. That works for me.👍

jTQnwZW.jpg

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dane B said:

I think he's already said he won't be paying it if we leave with no deal.

Yes he has Dane . Our leaving without a deal would leave a massive hole in the EU budget  and most likely jeopardise some of the largesse that we’ve become accustomed to seeing . As the second largest contributor to the EU finances they are determined to do everything they can to obstruct our leaving on good terms . Boris is the first PM to tell them deal or no deal we’re leaving , no ifs buts or maybes . Looking at the history of the EU whenever a country has voted against their wishes in a referendum they’ve forced another referendum until the result goes the way they want .. 

No one of sane mind and intellect thinks leaving will be all sweetness and light . There will be tough times but eventually we’ll be the masters of our own destiny and better off . As Jamie has said I have nothing but the utmost contempt for those MP’s who refuse to accept the decision of their constituents... It’s those same mealy mouthed wankers who are crying about Boris being undemocratic !, Hypocritical Bastards ...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boris is undemocratic though.  Here's the thing, our politicians are a collective bunch of cunts to a man, or woman.  Liars and crooks.  As a population we've got what we deserved, the ultimate lying bastard to lead us, the most untrustworthy man in the country.  This is what happens when every fucker picks a side and ignores everything that is bad about it because some drongo says things they like. Never mind the dangerous idiots that are chatting shit to get power.  Same goes for any side in our politics.  

Everyone banging on about the EU and democracy while celebrating that lying charlatan.  I give up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both sides, remain and leave are full of shit and neither respects democracy - they are just a bunch of self-serving wankers looking after their own interests. It is presumptuous to assume every person who voted for leave wanted a no deal. The referendum just asked do we want to leave the EU, not how. We could leave the EU and remain part of the customs union and single market (like Norway), however, the leave vote has been misappropriated by the zealots on the right wing of the Tory Party who ironically voted against Theresa May's deal which meant we would have been out of the EU by now. There was a good outcome from Brexit, but our politicians have fucked it up. It is also not democratic to have a Prime Minister voted into office by less than 100,000 people, suspending our only democratic institution to drive through it's version of "leave". Besides, no deal is not a good thing, as it means our politicians have been too incompetent to secure a trade deal. Trade deals were one of the advantages to leaving and I cannot see how wanting to open our economy to the rest of the world, whilst deliberately aiming not to secure a trade deal with our biggest trading partners is a successful outcome. As for British Sovereignty, I cannot see how anybody with any sense can think that it's an utter load of shit. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, Mr Smith said:

It is presumptuous to assume every person who voted for leave wanted a no deal. The referendum just asked do we want to leave the EU, not how.

So the only presumption you could make is that everyone who voted to leave wanted a clean break? There were no mention of trade deals, custom unions, or any other type of deal. Just a straight forward in or out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2019 at 8:37 PM, Mr Smith said:

 It is also not democratic to have a Prime Minister voted into office by less than 100,000 people

That's how it's always worked Smiffy. The Party elects it's leader, we vote for our local MP. We have never directly elected a Prime Minister. I do agree that it is wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we have given them 3 years to try and sort it out and the cunts took great joy in blocking May’s deal. Now they are flapping over a few weeks - parasites 

I am not a Johnson fan but at least he seems serious which will either result in the EU stop being such pricks and try and do a deal or us leaving without a deal and telling them to go fuck themselves hopefully when they come for their 39 billion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Dane B said:

There were no mention of trade deals, custom unions, or any other type of deal. Just a straight forward in or out.

That simply isn't true.See the quote I posted above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dane B said:

So the only presumption you could make is that everyone who voted to leave wanted a clean break? There were no mention of trade deals, custom unions, or any other type of deal. Just a straight forward in or out.

The question was far too simple, because Cameron was an arrogant twat who thought remain would win. The answer can be interpreted in a number of different ways. Brexit was about trade deals with the world (no deal fails on this point) and Parliamentary Sovereignty (which Johnson is abusing). Brexit has become a hollow fanaticism that will achieved non of the good things it could have done. There is also the Northern Ireland issue that nobody has a solution to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, E R said:

And we have given them 3 years to try and sort it out and the cunts took great joy in blocking May’s deal. Now they are flapping over a few weeks - parasites 

I am not a Johnson fan but at least he seems serious which will either result in the EU stop being such pricks and try and do a deal or us leaving without a deal and telling them to go fuck themselves hopefully when they come for their 39 billion 

If Johnson and the ERG had voted for May's deal we would be out of the EU by now, but instead they decided to play politics with it. They are just as culpable as Corbyn and Co.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Smith said:

If Johnson and the ERG had voted for May's deal we would be out of the EU by now, but instead they decided to play politics with it. They are just as culpable as Corbyn and Co.

If May..Corbyn and all those other turncoats had obeyed the electorate we would be out of the eu by now, but instead they decided to play politics with it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

If May..Corbyn and all those other turncoats had obeyed the electorate we would be out of the eu by now, but instead they decided to play politics with it. 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

If May..Corbyn and all those other turncoats had obeyed the electorate we would be out of the eu by now, but instead they decided to play politics with it. 

Agreed. I think Corbyn has to take a lot of blame, he stood on a leave manifesto, but chose to pursue his general election at the expense of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Live championship table

  • Championship Live Scores

    Fctables
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.