the_saurus

The politics thread

We're a party of Government, not a protest party like Lib Dems or UKIP. Corbyns politics can't win and he's got some very dodgy mates with opinions about Jews and the holocaust.

I'd be happy with Andy or Yvette. They can beat that slimy Eton queer Cameron.

Ffs you are like the glory hunting football fan, only turning up for those who win, dont give a shit about policies and what someone stands for.

I voted for a pafty that had a very slim/no chance of winning, but they came closest to represting my views. I didnt open the paper and go "Whos winning today, oh its the tories, ill vote for them"

Politics will NEVER change with your glory hunting political views.

We're a party of Government, not a protest party like Greens or UKIP. Corbyns politics can't win and he's got some very dodgy mates with opinions about Jews and the holocaust.

Burnhams policies have just lost the last two elections the same as the other two . Thousands of traditional Labour voters don't vote Labour because they don't represent them. We need a difference between the two .

You just voted for a scoundrel to represent you. You are a Pale Blue Tory Renty .

Ffs you are like the glory hunting football fan, only turning up for those who win, dont give a shit about policies and what someone stands for.

I voted for a pafty that had a very slim/no chance of winning, but they came closest to represting my views. I didnt open the paper and go "Whos winning today, oh its the tories, ill vote for them"

Politics will NEVER change with your glory hunting political views.

Unsurprisingly you've missed the point entirely.

I would never go in to a proper cross party election and vote for who I think will win. Otherwise last time I would have voted Tory. This is different. Labour are in crisis like the Tories were when Labour sidelined them for 13 years. Electing Corbyn would be akin to when the Tories nominated Duncan-Smith. Both are unectable.

I like both Burnham and Cooper, a lot more so than Jeremy Corbyn and Liz Kendall.

I was getting to like you renty , thats why I stop mentioning how you used to get a young girl to shave your arse hole and wear yer Mams cosmetics. But if you are turning into a pseudo Tory yer can have that fucker

Burnhams policies have just lost the last two elections the same as the other two . Thousands of traditional Labour voters don't vote Labour because they don't represent them. We need a difference between the two .

You just voted for a scoundrel to represent you. You are a Pale Blue Tory Renty .

Give over.

Corbyns politics lost elections in the 80s and gave free reign to that nonce protector Thatcher. It was a mistake then and we mustn't repeat it.

Give over.

Corbyns politics lost elections in the 80s and gave free reign to that nonce protector Thatcher. It was a mistake then and we mustn't repeat it.

Times change . We need a difference If you think I could vote for a cover up man and an expense fiddler and a man who called the cops on grieving families then clearly something wrong with the Labour party.

Edited by Lvivska

Times change . We need a difference If you think I could vote for a cover up man and an expense fiddler and a man who called the cops on grieving families then clearly something wrong with the Labour party.

Likewise for me.... I couldn't vote for a bloke who invited Gerry Adams to parliament and who's got some mates who reckon the holocaust weren't that bad. Fuck that.

Likewise for me.... I couldn't vote for a bloke who invited Gerry Adams to parliament and who's got some mates who reckon the holocaust weren't that bad. Fuck that.

Gerry Adams and his oppo were guests of the Queen recently all governments welcome him to their countries he's the president of Sinn Fein also one of the initiators of the peace protest.

Those you mention all backed Blairs illegal war

If Corbyn wins then the Tories will win the next election by an even larger than this years and Labour will be even further away from representing the average man on the street than they are now. Although some find it hard to believe the majority of people don't want a life subsidised by the state, they just want to be able to work and get along in life, they want to be able to see the difference their hard work makes.

I voted Tories in the last two elections because they represented what I wanted the most but I think a Burnham Labour will be closer to what I want than a Cameron Conservative.

I can't believe how tribal politics are as well, I'd never nail my colours to one party, you should vote for what party suits your needs best.

I don't get why a Tory would be arsed who the Labour leader is Bestie.

I agree with Slim on this, you vote for what you believe in not the usual bullshit where you vote for people who think they can win but have no idea how to go about it.

What's happened with Corbyn is the press and the other three Labour candidates have chucked a lot of mud at him, most of it without foundation, and it's stuck with the stupid people. I guess that's how the Tories win every election too, talk enough bollocks and people will vote for it.

Example, that Cameron's one of the thickest cunts around, can't even remember to bring his kids with him when he leaves the pub. He's always fucking up, every other time he opens his gob someone else in his party has to cover his tracks. But what the Tories are good at is spreading fear, lies and talking shit, people like that, it saves 'em using their brains for thinking. We all got that leaflet before the election, vote for us or the Jocks will take over. That got 'em about 3 million thick cunts' votes. All that bollocks that they know what they're doing with the economy, immigration, housing - convinced the rest of 'em thanks to the daily bullshit machine.

So it doesn't really matter who your leader is, you just have to be able to manipulate dimwits.

Corbyn's alright though, at least he represents those of us that aren't Tories.

I don't get why a Tory would be arsed who the Labour leader is Bestie.

I agree with Slim on this, you vote for what you believe in not the usual bullshit where you vote for people who think they can win but have no idea how to go about it.

What's happened with Corbyn is the press and the other three Labour candidates have chucked a lot of mud at him, most of it without foundation, and it's stuck with the stupid people. I guess that's how the Tories win every election too, talk enough bollocks and people will vote for it.

Example, that Cameron's one of the thickest cunts around, can't even remember to bring his kids with him when he leaves the pub. He's always fucking up, every other time he opens his gob someone else in his party has to cover his tracks. But what the Tories are good at is spreading fear, lies and talking shit, people like that, it saves 'em using their brains for thinking. We all got that leaflet before the election, vote for us or the Jocks will take over. That got 'em about 3 million thick cunts' votes. All that bollocks that they know what they're doing with the economy, immigration, housing - convinced the rest of 'em thanks to the daily bullshit machine.

So it doesn't really matter who your leader is, you just have to be able to manipulate dimwits.

Corbyn's alright though, at least he represents those of us that aren't Tories.

I'm not a Tory, I voted for them because I thought they would be better for me in the last election than Labour would be, like 2/3 of the country did. But if Burnham sticks to what he says I'll probably vote for him. Corbyn has his views and his agenda and that's good for him, although not to keen on his antisimetic mates, but he just doesn't represent much I believe in. As I've said before I'm not left or right I'll juat vote for whoever I think represents me best at the time. Politics isn't football, you don't stick by your team through thick and thin you go for the one who does the best by you.

I'm not a Tory, I voted for them because I thought they would be better for me in the last election than Labour would be, like 2/3 of the country did. But if Burnham sticks to what he says I'll probably vote for him. Corbyn has his views and his agenda and that's good for him, although not to keen on his antisimetic mates, but he just doesn't represent much I believe in. As I've said before I'm not left or right I'll juat vote for whoever I think represents me best at the time. Politics isn't football, you don't stick by your team through thick and thin you go for the one who does the best by you.

Tory.

There have been four elections since I hit voting age and I've gone for Labour twice and the Tories twice. Think that makes me pretty much a straight down the middle fence sitter haha.

The first time I went for the Tories my mum was a stay at home carer for my dad who was in a permanent vegatative state after an anyurism and then a stroke two days later. My mum was getting £53 a week carers allowance but the government wouldn't give her disability living allowance for my dad as he couldnt sign the paperwork and because they owned their home outright they would get no help towards renovating the house for my dads needs. Tories said they would do more to help carers and within two months she didn't have to pay the council tax, got the disability living allowance and they paid 60% towards renovations. Like the assessor said, for his round the clock needs it would cost £5000 a week in a car home so it pays to let people do it at home.

The second time was this year and it's mainly because Labours only train of thought seemed to be "attack the other parties" I had no idea what they were actually offering.

There have been four elections since I hit voting age and I've gone for Labour twice and the Tories twice. Think that makes me pretty much a straight down the middle fence sitter haha.

The first time I went for the Tories my mum was a stay at home carer for my dad who was in a permanent vegatative state after an anyurism and then a stroke two days later. My mum was getting £53 a week carers allowance but the government wouldn't give her disability living allowance for my dad as he couldnt sign the paperwork and because they owned their home outright they would get no help towards renovating the house for my dads needs. Tories said they would do more to help carers and within two months she didn't have to pay the council tax, got the disability living allowance and they paid 60% towards renovations. Like the assessor said, for his round the clock needs it would cost £5000 a week in a car home so it pays to let people do it at home.

The second time was this year and it's mainly because Labours only train of thought seemed to be "attack the other parties" I had no idea what they were actually offering.

I'll be the first admit that Labour have been a bit shit of late but that's no excuse to vote Tory. If Labour are so shit that they can't get your vote I'd do a Burnham on it every time or vote for one of the others, anyone but Tory. Going back a couple of posts, 2/3 of the country didn't vote Tory, they thought the Tories were cunts, a third of them voted for the Tories, not a ringing endorsement. Goes to show you don't need to hoodwink much of the population to get in.

I'll be the first admit that Labour have been a bit shit of late but that's no excuse to vote Tory. If Labour are so shit that they can't get your vote I'd do a Burnham on it every time or vote for one of the others, anyone but Tory. Going back a couple of posts, 2/3 of the country didn't vote Tory, they thought the Tories were cunts, a third of them voted for the Tories, not a ringing endorsement. Goes to show you don't need to hoodwink much of the population to get in.

It was a selfish vote but the Tories offered better at the time for what my family needed. I do like Burnham though, despite all the Hilsborough crap. Yeah sorry your right they did only get 1/3 but it was still a hell of a lot higher than any other. Does show how divided we are as a nation.

We're a party of Government, not a protest party like Greens or UKIP. Corbyns politics can't win and he's got some very dodgy mates with opinions about Jews and the holocaust.

I'm a proud man who sticks to my principles, clearly you ain't. (anything to get the tories out). Pathetic.

He is stepping down cocker after winning this majority

Imo he is the best PM since Maggie by a mile and has made a difference to Britain and kick started the economy. As opposed to Blair and Brown who just borrowed more and more and had the country in recession. Also up to their necks in Europe and still wanted to go deeper

Most people sleep better at night knowing Cameron is looking after the country iom

They're pro europe so they never got my vote, but I do sleep better knowing my taxes aren' being frittered away on self help groups for iranian circus freaks.

I can't believe how tribal politics are as well, I'd never nail my colours to one party, you should vote for what party suits your needs best.

Correct. I was a staunch tory until 1992. Not voted for 'em since.

It was a selfish vote but the Tories offered better at the time for what my family needed. I do like Burnham though, despite all the Hilsborough crap. Yeah sorry your right they did only get 1/3 but it was still a hell of a lot higher than any other. Does show how divided we are as a nation.

We're pretty united buddy, two thirds of us hate 'em but they always get in anyway. If Labour sorted their shit out and listened to what we want instead of telling us what we want they might put a stop to it. That bunch have been scared of their own shadow for years in case it wouldn't get 'em elected, that Corbyn would redress that and then in a couple of years we can do it all again with one of the next batch. I think that Tom Watson will be alright, bit of a fatty though, image is important.

I'm a proud man who sticks to my principles, clearly you ain't. (anything to get the tories out). Pathetic.

As am I as I agree with Burnhams politics. My principles are matched with what he has promised to offfer.

Edited by nottmred

They're pro europe so they never got my vote, but I do sleep better knowing my taxes aren' being frittered away on self help groups for iranian circus freaks.

for some reason he thinks I am trying to bait him when I am totally serious.

I agree with your comments on Europe but we will get a referendum which we would never have got under Labour.

UKIP are doing well but not ready yet

so I am firmly in the tory camp and imo none of the Labour candidates could hold a torch to Davy Cam

They are still frittering it only the Tory press don't print it . Like wasting one and a half billion on getting rid of N.H.S.workers and then rehiring them on more money , Like selling of R.B.S. shares at a fraction of their worth. a **** like me knew their worth and so when I enquired to buy some I couldn't because they were only sold to Camerons business buddies .

Now he is spending millions on fencing in France , Why the fuck are we buying the fencing . Theres loads more I could go on and on.

That Duncan Smith bloke could take a whole page up on what he's wasted. I'd get typers cramp posting about him.

My constituency is tory , the last one was tory but she resigned before the election because of fiddling . I bet anything she will reappear sometime before the next election as a tory candidate in another constituency she is pallsy wallsy with Cameron . Fucking rotten to the core .

This new fucker we have as done nothing but cut ribbons at Fetes and Galas . I sent her three E mails up to yet and not had one reply apart from aknowledging the Email.

I've sent mine a few emails, he just gives me a polite fuck off every time. I emailed him about the Post Office sell off and he said it didn't matter what we thought, it was going ahead anyway. I emailed him about fox hunting, he said he wasn't for it but he was voting to return it anyway. I just write to him to take up his time, I know the **** isn't going to do oat apart from keep picking up his wages. I'm going to make sure he does some work, or his secretary at least.

They are still frittering it only the Tory press don't print it . Like wasting one and a half billion on getting rid of N.H.S.workers and then rehiring them on more money

Anyone made redundant by the nhs under the tories wasn't needed before anyway, and any managers in the nhs, or council approx 4000 of 'em, aren't allowed to take redundancy pay if they go back to their jobs under different terms & conditions. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/11191318/Redundant-NHS-staff-who-are-rehired-will-be-stripped-of-pay-offs.html

Thats the thing wuith labour, they wasted billions creating false jobs in return for trying to keep them in power as they thought they had enough labour voters as labour created them a job. Absolutely criminal..

Like selling of R.B.S. shares at a fraction of their worth. a **** like me knew their worth and so when I enquired to buy some I couldn't because they were only sold to Camerons business buddies .

If you can't beat em, join 'em eh :wink2: