Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

What's Lviv backed today.

Guest Chaz73

20/1 Forest are to win the league...

Absolute Joke. Shouldn't be that low..

2220/1 is more realistic.

Yes you said the champions league winners would come from barce, Real Madrid or bayern - I don't know how you do it. You're a genius

Have a 20 quid cyber float. Not if buts and maybes. Stick up 4 bets before the even and no if this that and the other rubbish. Just 5 win on A or B

Me and my mate do that, loads of fiver bets throughout the season. Bizarrely he thought Forest would go up but I had some corkers like Fulham to finish top half and Palace to go down.

He caught me off guard last weekend too and I bet him Tyler Walker would score more goals this season than Matt Green :D

Guest Chaz73

Bet no one backed Phillip "Droning" Neville to get the assistant coach job at Valencia?!!!

They must be having their "Andy Carroll" moment.

Guest Chaz73

Sore Ass bet of the day for 30/6/15...

Win double of Federer and Murray???

He might even push the boat out and add Nadal in for the win treble!

Quick, get a grand on it, easiest eighty quid you'll ever make.

Edited by Chaz73

I had Jason Day at 44/1 at the US Open, I'd probaly have come on here and made a slightly smug post after the third day (he finished joint leader) but fortunately this place was down. (It went badly on the final day).
Anyway, thought I'd post the Championship odds for next season if anyone's interested...
Derby County
13/2
Brentford
9/1
Hull City
10/1
Wolves
11/1
Middlesbrough
11/1
Burnley
14/1
Ipswich Town
14/1
QPR
16/1
Blackburn Rovers
18/1
Brighton
20/1
Bristol City
22/1
Cardiff City
22/1
Fulham
22/1
Nottingham Forest
22/1
Sheffield Wednesday
22/1
Reading
28/1
MK Dons
28/1
Leeds United
33/1
Bolton Wanderers
40/1
Preston North End
40/1
Birmingham City
50/1
Huddersfield Town
50/1
Charlton Athletic
66/1
Rotherham United

100/1

Birmingham look the most over-priced. The 10/1 on Hull looks decent as well, they're the sort of side who could well bounce straight back. I might be tempted by a spread bet on Bristol City and MK Dons, can see them both doing well....

Edited by Art Vandelay

50 on the Rams and 50 on the boro for me.

Looking at that Charlton are worth a small bet on making the play offs

Come on saurus what you having? 50p e/w on Burnley

1 week ago i backed Arsenal to win the League at 4-1 purely on the basis they got Peter Cech, who imo is the best keeper in the league.

With a fit Ramsey and Wiltshire in the middle, and Giroud and Walcotte upfront i think that Arsenal are under priced.

I still think Chelsea will win it, but i feel Arsenal are the main rivals as City got rid of their third best player in Milner imo.

Thoughts?

You can get 5/1 with Coral B)

I'd say it's a pretty good price, they've been shoter and had less chance and I'd much rather back the Arse than Man Utd at the same price. I'll predict they'll start well and last the pace until around March, maybe even be favourites after Christmas, but then fall away and Chelsea or Man City will take it.

You can get 5/1 with Coral B)

I'd say it's a pretty good price, they've been shoter and had less chance and I'd much rather back the Arse than Man Utd at the same price. I'll predict they'll start well and last the pace until around March, maybe even be favourites after Christmas, but then fall away and Chelsea or Man City will take it.

I think in reality that's what will happen. I am hopin that they are winning at some point so I can lay agains them.

I still think Chelsea will win it, but i feel Arsenal are the main rivals as City got rid of their third best player in Milner imo.

Thoughts?

So you backed Arsenal and then edged your bet by saying you think Chelsea will win it so come next May you will say either A, yes I told you to back arsenal or B, I did say chelsea would win it

You even mentioned City dropping Milner which no doubt gives a third out with "but I didn't know then they would replace him with so and so"

Guest Chaz73

So you backed Arsenal and then edged your bet by saying you think Chelsea will win it so come next May you will say either A, yes I told you to back arsenal or B, I did say chelsea would win it

You even mentioned City dropping Milner which no doubt gives a third out with "but I didn't know then they would replace him with so and so"

Well... It will be one of those three!

1 week ago i backed Arsenal to win the League at 4-1 purely on the basis they got Peter Cech, who imo is the best keeper in the league.

With a fit Ramsey and Wiltshire in the middle, and Giroud and Walcotte upfront i think that Arsenal are under priced.

Thoughts?

You mean you think Arsenal are over priced, not under priced.

You mean you think Arsenal are over priced, not under priced.

I mean I think they had good odds considering on my calculations I have them second favourites.

Mind you I did it on the basis that they had signed cech. The media made out it was done deal but it wasn't. Luckily eventually they signed him.

As for man city well they got rid of their last season's third best player to only try and spunk it on the unproven sterling.good luck to them I say.

At the moment Saurus you could have a fiver on Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City, and if Chelsea win the league the worst you could be is 2 quid out of pocket if. You'd make a profit if Arsenal or Man city win.

I'd love Arsenal to win it, but they always seem to stutter. Milner only made 85 starts in 5 years at Man City, not a big loss IMO, and I still think they are the most likely to win the league if Chelsea falter.

Guest Chaz73

Hey Sore Ass... If you think either Chelsea, City or Arsenal will win the Prem, coz one of them will, who do you think will win the championship, league one and league two?

Would you even be able to narrow it down to any six in each league?Lol

Edited by Chaz73

At the moment Saurus you could have a fiver on Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City, and if Chelsea win the league the worst you could be is 2 quid out of pocket if. You'd make a profit if Arsenal or Man city win.

I'd love Arsenal to win it, but they always seem to stutter. Milner only made 85 starts in 5 years at Man City, not a big loss IMO, and I still think they are the most likely to win the league if Chelsea falter.

I agree, but if they are winning I can lay against them.

It's all opinions I guess but I think this is what wengers plan was all along, nail the teams when the fair play stuff kicks in. He's ran them as a business and now he's reaping the rewards.

The signING of cech only adds points to the table, and getting rid of milner only weakens man city as things stand.

If it wasn't for arsenals horrendous injuries and fa cup final they would have got 2nd place.

We will see I guess.

Edited by the_saurus

Guest Chaz73

Raheem "Greedy ****" Sterling is 16-1 to win the Ballon dor in the next five years!

How laughable is that? Maybe not as laughable as the odds of 11-2 that he helps England win the World Cup!!!

The bookies are having a meltdown, neither of those will happen.

Aye what a **** Sterling is, wanting to earn more money whilst playing alongside better players for a better team. Just who does he think he is?

Guest Chaz73

Anyone having any bets on The Open?

Tiger Woods:-)

In jest of course, never really liked golf so rarely watched it bar brief highlights on news channels.

Obviously know that young American Jordan Speith has won the first two majors this year, maybe he'll complete his own grand slam!

Has it ever been done before?

Edited by Chaz73

Hmmm. Actually, I'm not sure. Not in the modern era, maybe in the '20s or something. DaneB or Colin might remember ^_^

I backed Speith at the Masters but chickened out and cashed out early :arrowhead: I'll be going with Jason Day again, he's got a major in him, maybe this time......

Anyway, for anyone interested Betfair are doing top 8 on each ways and Ladbrokes are refunding losing outright bets if you miss the cut

Edited by Art Vandelay