Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

What's Lviv backed today.

They won't be available, it's very top flight focused. I think the only Forest players on there are Carvalho and Lolley (You can email them to request players to be added).

It's the right idea though, For example I bought 100 shares in Djenepo (southampton) a couple of weeks ago, then when he scored at the weekend they lept up 15p and have continued to climb since, up over 30p a share already :cool:

Edited by Art Vandelay

Haaland up 54p after tonight :O

I only really know about England but anyone who follows European football should do well.

Donyell Malen. 20 year old, scored 10 goals in 12 games for PSV, and is being watched by Liverpool.

Yeah, that's the type you're after, but you're just a couple of weeks too late. I just looked him up and he's £2.30 right now but was £1.10 at the start of September.....

Bit quiet on here. Anyone got any seaon long bets then? I've got quite a few points spread bets, all buys...

The good - Sheff Utd 34, Villa 37, Leicester 48, Sheff Utd over Norwich, Hudderfield 51 (still available, seems very little risk there), Brentford 68

The bad - Reading 57

The Ugly - Plymouth 69, bailed out on this and sold for a 7 point loss, 2 wins and a draw since :rolleyes:

The Other - Had Blackpool but got paid out for 3 point profit when Bury disappeared. Worked out quite wll for me but would have been tough on people in a losing position.

I'm tempted by Stoke, I could see them going on a good run from here, but 58 is higher than I was expecting so I'm going to leave it. Probably.....