Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

What's Lviv backed today.

Told you it was well in at the weights.

Nice 7/1 winner Andy.

made up with that , would never had looked if you aint told me the other one was a none runner

I have had an account with Bet America for a couple of years, it's great that I can watch/bet racing from the UK live, also my Dad was a Turf Accountant so I grew up on the track. If I get any info I will post it on this thread.

Guest Chaz73

Nadal to win french open at 2-1. The guys underdog yet won it 9 times. Im going for that.

Wow that's pushing the boat out...

Not Betting odds on favourite?!!!!

Nadal to win french open at 2-1. The guys underdog yet won it 9 times. Im going for that.

That's 50p down the shitter

lightning moon York 3:15. some bloke told me its a cracking horse but to be honest hes gave me horses before and they have placed but never won.

lightning moon York 3:15. some bloke told me its a cracking horse but to be honest hes gave me horses before and they have placed but never won.

I hope you didn't bet on it Andy.

I hope you didn't bet on it Andy.

Me account is showing a 2 pound loss , got to think before I bet .

I take it you did bet on it then?

I take it you did bet on it then?

Yes , thats why I am on here now just seen the result. I might give it a rest and study it a bit more bet there's a book in the library on it Successful betting or some such.

guaranteed profit in Champions league final now. Layed on Juve just now to win out right which is 2.5/1, i got Barca in the group stages at 6-1, so just like the Election ive trapped the bookies with my pocket money sums ;)

Put this in the boxing thread as well*edit

Heres a cheeky tips for you guys, Andre dirrell, is evens underdog in America to beat James degale. I think Dirrill lost to froch, but he was a tricky customer.

I personally not going to bet on it, but if Dirrell moved to 2-1 then i would definately go for the bet.

Edited by the_saurus

Jack Hobbs (not that one) to win the Dante today. I can't see past the favourite here. Elm Park will need soft ground and JFK flopped big time LTO. I do like Golden Horn thoughridden by a future champion jockey in William Buick. This is where the danger will come.

Jack Hobbs (not that one) to win the Dante today. I can't see past the favourite here. Elm Park will need soft ground and JFK flopped big time LTO. I do like Golden Horn thoughridden by a future champion jockey in William Buick. This is where the danger will come.

Unfortunately I backed Jack Hobbs but as predicted the threat was from Golden Horn...