Sign in to follow this  
Dane B

What's Lviv backed today.

Just put me bets on Manure to draw and Liceter to draw . in a double. Got a double in the Horses names slip me mind and I have backed Bladhawa running at Nottingham its ten to one . What do you reckon Renty Dane B?

I've got more chance of winning that race with a jockey on me back than Bladhawa has Andy.

You've backed a non runner you tit.

Not had a proper look yet but it looks as if it's a cracking days racing.

Thanks for that Dane just checked my account and they have put me stake money back. So its Newsletter in the 4:10 at Nottingham now. me horse double is .....Winter thunder and Cock a doodle doo.

Come on lads in the know get your tips in here I ned all the help I can get.

I have bailed out of my bet fair account and gone with SKY BET. came out of Bet Fair with a small profit of 43 quid . not bad for a novice punter.

Thanks for that Dane just checked my account and they have put me stake money back. So its Newsletter in the 4:10 at Nottingham now. me horse double is .....Winter thunder and Cock a doodle doo.

Newsletter has a decent chance Andy.

You know more about this game than you are letting on.

Newsletter has a decent chance Andy.

You know more about this game than you are letting on.

Fuck off you **** you have given it the kiss of death now.

Seriously mate, it has a nice weight allowance because it's running against older horses.

I see McLaren have upped their game for the Spanish Grand Prix, so I was looking at Button for a top 6 finish. Tight bookies only offering 8/1

Spinatrix, the favourite, will win the 4.10 for me. Backed it when I went last year and went close. Doubt I'll back it today though.

Dane do you ever lay horses on the exchange? Just got in to it. I layed that Ryan Moore horse earlier this week, was around 1/6 I think. To win 60 quid minus commission for just a tenner liability. And it lost. B)

Edited by nottmred

I have Barcelona winning the champions league at 7-1.

Can someone do an analysis on every bet Lviv does to see if he wins or losses. And how much you would be up/down if you followed lvivs tips. Doesn't Lviv beat the bookies by a "modest" amount.

Spinatrix, the favourite, will win the 4.10 for me. Backed it when I went last year and went close. Doubt I'll back it today though.

Dane do you ever lay horses on the exchange? Just got in to it. I layed that Ryan Moore horse earlier this week, was around 1/6 I think. To win 60 quid minus commission for just a tenner liability. And it lost. :cool:

Something I never got into Luke.

I hear Lviv has laid a few horses in his time though mate.

Can someone do an analysis on every bet Lviv does to see if he wins or losses. And how much you would be up/down if you followed lvivs tips. Doesn't Lviv beat the bookies by a "modest" amount.

Lviv was unlucky with his football treble last week of Reading Wolves and Watford. A last minute goal robbed him.

The Victoria Cup at Ascot 3:45 has been won by a horse with a high draw in the last few years. For this reason, I might plump for a couple of quid on Speculative Bid at 14/1 in what is a lottery of a race.

I have a rule of never backing a Jamie Spencer horse .

5 each way in Russian Realm. Interesting jockey booking.

You make it sound like I am bullshitting , I will be the first to tell you don't bet on my bets. I am a complete novice. I have only had the account since Grand National day because I was to bone to walk up to the bookies. Its just for fun . It did cross my mind if I could make 75 quid a day I could pack up work, But like I say its just for fun .

When I am on holiday my missus is an avid Daily Mail crossword freak so where ever we go I scout her out her paper and then she throws me the sports pages. I started writing down the odd hoss to see how it fared.

Now I have the account I can put a bet on for real just ffor the buzz.

Like I say Mate my theory is virtually sticking a pin in But please feel free to track my wins and losses I do consider myself as lucky in life despite my moans.

Guest Chaz73

West Ham and Saints to win at Villa and Fester is a tasty 10/1 at Hills.

Let's hope they both win.

More likely are home wins but add in the top four all winning is a 30/1 sixfold.

Edited by Chaz73

add in the top four all winning is a 30/1 sixfold.

I read somewhere that betting on all of the top 4 to win very rarely comes in. I may be wrong but I always stay away from it.

You make it sound like I am bullshitting , I will be the first to tell you don't bet on my bets. I am a complete novice. I have only had the account since Grand National day because I was to bone to walk up to the bookies. Its just for fun . It did cross my mind if I could make 75 quid a day I could pack up work, But like I say its just for fun .

When I am on holiday my missus is an avid Daily Mail crossword freak so where ever we go I scout her out her paper and then she throws me the sports pages. I started writing down the odd hoss to see how it fared.

Now I have the account I can put a bet on for real just ffor the buzz.

Like I say Mate my theory is virtually sticking a pin in But please feel free to track my wins and losses I do consider myself as lucky in life despite my moans.

im not knocking you, i said could we keep track of your bets, and it would be interesting to see how well you do...

Guest Chaz73

I read somewhere that betting on all of the top 4 to win very rarely comes in. I may be wrong but I always stay away from it.

It doesn't happen as often as it should that's for sure.

im not knocking you, i said could we keep track of your bets, and it would be interesting to see how well you do...

My mistake youth , but like I say Its lady luck with me , but no doubt that a bit of sporting knowledge helps and I know you know your boxing and tennis.

cock a doodle doo was a non runner . fuck sake

The Victoria Cup at Ascot 3:45 has been won by a horse with a high draw in the last few years. For this reason, I might plump for a couple of quid on Speculative Bid at 14/1 in what is a lottery of a race.

Great shout Dane

Told you it was well in at the weights.

Nice 7/1 winner Andy.